Tuesday 3 July 2012

Some kind of manual


Exactly how Ted manages it I’m not sure. He had me standing in my heels on a coffee table in his sitting room wearing nothing else but a pair of black lacy panties. He quietly looked me up and down appreciatively and the anticipation was killing me, the way he looked at me made my knickers wet and I played with my naked boobs and pinched my nipples in silence. He reached over and pulled my g-string down to my knees then gently caressed the blue star tattoo over my mound. He put his hand between my legs and ran the tips of his fingers along the length of my cunt, and then he put them in his mouth to taste the juices my pussy had left over them. I parted my legs for him, my panties were stretched out between my knees and I could see the wet spot caught in the material. He came nearer and I started to fuck his face and begged him to take me to bed. God he is so hot!

I think boys must get some kind of manual when they reach a certain age that instructs them in the art of interpreting what girls say during sex. So far I have never met a guy who responds when they hear my words, “You can do whatever you like with me”, in any way other than buggering me. It must be a thoroughly researched book. 

I would however, like to thank the nuns in Belfast for giving out a manual, which instructs the likes of Ted in the best possible ways to go about buggering girls. I’d like to state for the record that I have never had an orgasm quite like the one he gave me in his bed on Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment