Tuesday 24 July 2012

Adding to the appeal


We had taken a quick shower and I sat on Ted’s bed, wrapped in a bath sheet looking up the times of trains on his Mac Book. He had picked out a crisp white shirt and was checking his Italian suit for creases. I knew that Lora was turned on by fucking an older man, so why should he dress anything less than the part. I looked him up and down appreciatively and suggested which train we should catch down to Brighton. We’d get to the coast early evening, and I sent Lora a text to let us know we were coming. I put on my clothes as he went off to the kitchen, the pretty summer dress I’d arrived in and the little black lace panties I’d been wearing for about the  hour it took to seduce him on Friday evening, but I didn’t bother with my bra. I sat on his sofa as Ted brought me a glass of orange juice. He asked me to stand as he handed me the ice-frosted glass, he curled his hand around my waist to caress my bottom and paused as he felt my panties under the skirt. He grinned that naughty boy Irish grin, he said, “Don’t wear any knickers”.
 
I pulled up my dress and hooked my thumbs beneath the waistband of my panties. I tugged them slowly down, letting him enjoy the anticipation of what was to come. I knew that if the opportunity arose on our journey, he would be able to caress my naked pussy.

We left his flat and he hailed a taxi. Sitting in the cab, his hand rested on my thigh, slowly gathered the material underneath his fingers, pulling the fabric up, revealing more and more of my naked legs. I was aware of his surreptitious actions and my nipples hardened expectantly. 

We talked about the evening ahead non-specifically. After the fun with the webcam I’d chatted to Lora on instant messenger. She shared a house with a friend but Alice had made plans to go out, she’d be home alone and expecting us.

“Are you going to get jealous?” Ted asked.

“Probably”, I replied, “but I think that’s going to add to the appeal”.

We were sitting in the back of the cab and the bust of my dress displayed the shape of my aureoles, my nipples were standing proudly out against the cotton and my cunt was plainly visible between my thighs. I let his fingertips run along the length of my pussy. I hummed quietly in anticipation and I knew his dick was growing hot and chubby.

Victoria Station concourse was largely empty and we scuttled across to the train waiting at the platform. It was the time of day when most commuters had already left London with their shopping and the people coming into town on a night out had yet to arrive. The train was almost empty and we sat where we wanted, side by side.

My hand was on his lap and was caressing his dick through the fabric of his trousers. His semi-hard erection gave me a length of hot dick to trace with my fingertips. I innocently drew a fingernail along its length.

Just before the train was ready to depart a young lad bustled onto the carriage, wearing a cheap grey suit with his name badge still on his lapel. The boy from John Lewis flopped down in the seat opposite us. His breath smelt of lager and he huffed and puffed, loosened his tie and looked around the carriage. He eventually noticed my tits. He stared at my breasts and then noticed my fingertips tracing the line of Ted’s swollen cock. Ted glanced at me, I smiled back at him with coquettish innocence and his dick grew larger. The carriages shook, the train pulled off and the boy blushed a deep shade of red.

I smiled sweetly back at him, slowly running my fingernail around the outline of the very large tip of Ted’s dick playfully as his erection grew, lifting his hot cock off his thigh so it began to tent in his trousers. I didn’t look down. I moved my fingertips around the shape of his swollen glans, entirely guided by touch and kept my eyes innocently on our blushing travelling companion. The fine material of Ted’s suit moulded itself around his dick, showing the youngster exactly what I was playing with as we passed through Battersea. Nobody said anything. As I toyed with Ted’s dick I watched the boy’s face and he tried to look anywhere else and hide his own erection. He failed repeatedly to keep his cool.

Ted turned to me and whispered in my ear, “Let him see up your skirt”.

With subtlety and skill I lifted the hem of my dress, crossed, then uncrossed my legs and let the material fall back into my lap. The boy from John Lewis furtively looked down and could see the smooth naked skin at the top of my thighs. His face was puce, but his eyes darted repeatedly to my crotch. I sighed heavily as I smiled at the boy and slowly, slowly opened my legs a little to reveal a tantalising glimpse of my smooth cunt. I wondered if he noticed my stars. “I can see his pulse beating in his dick”, I whispered to Ted as the train slowed for Croydon.

The doors hissed open and the boy jumped to his feet and ran off the train trying to hide his erection. Ted honestly felt a little sorry for him, and said as much, but I chuckled to myself as the doors closed again.

It all seemed like a little bit of fun, but as the train jolted and pulled away, the boy came up and banged on our window. “Fucking SLAG!” he barked through the glass. Ted was surprised, or maybe even mildly shocked and but I turned to him and said, “That’s younger guys for you”.

The carriage was nearly empty. Nobody was sitting at our end. My skirt was still up around the tops of my thighs. We were still some time from our final destination and I was as horny as Hell!

“I want you to go down on me here”, I said. I placed a hand on his face, which he’d shaved before we’d left his place as he had no intention of giving Lora stubble burn when she presented her pussy for his attention.

“Go on then”, he replied.

He knelt on the floor on the carriage as I moved forward in my seat and lifted my legs. My sandals rested on his shoulders and I guided his head between my thighs. I held the back of his head closer as his mouth met my cunt again. His tongue and lips melted against my pussy, which I rubbed vigorously across his face. I coated his chin, mouth and cheeks with my fresh scent. I was marking my territory for the evening ahead, fully aware that the first time Lora kissed Ted my friend would be able to smell my pussy on his face. I was thinking about the rest of the evening as I stifled the ecstasy of my orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment