Monday 16 July 2012

That would teach him


Still smarting from the embarrassment of the events in the office today, I found myself at home on the phone to Lora. She was very sympathetic of course and she went into a bit of a rant about how much of a shit our boss is. For once I couldn’t be bothered to try and defend him.

Then I discovered something quite amazing. 

Lora is an anal virgin. I say amazing, because on more than one occasion I’ve put a finger (or two) up her bum when I’ve been between her legs licking her cunt, and never once has she made any kind of objection about it. I always just kind of assumed that a woman who is mostly heterosexual and brave enough to suggest a bit of girl-on-girl action would have at some point, also been brave enough to try a bit of bum-sex with a guy. 

The turn in the conversation came about because she said that the size of the butt-plug that thumped out onto my desk shocked her. She recognised what it was (she’s not that innocent) but she couldn’t believe that such a thing could be reasonably accommodated.

“It’s not as big as Paul’s cock”, I pointed out, “or Ted’s for that matter”.

That’s when she dropped her bomb-shell. And of course, being her best friend I told her that this predicament needed to be remedied sometime soon. 

There’s obviously no way on Earth that Lora’s ever going to let Paul fuck her, so it was clearly going to be a non-starter to suggest that we let him introduce her to buggery. I reckon Ted would be ideal though. In all honesty his dick might be a bit bigger, but it’s just a better shape.

The whole conversation made me mostly forget my feelings of outrage at Paul’s behaviour because before I put the phone down we both agreed that Lora, Ted and anyone else who might come along would all be given the opportunity to use the butt-plug on me before my boss would be allowed to get anywhere near putting it up my bum. That would teach him.

No comments:

Post a Comment