Wednesday 18 July 2012

The closest thing I could manage


Lora sat on my sofa looking terribly nervous rummaging around in her bag for the vibrator she brought along. When she showed the slim purple toy to me, I knew that she wanted to say, “Let’s just get this over with”, but I didn’t want to rush things. I sat next to her on the sofa and kissed her deeply until she relaxed a little. Then I took hold of her hand and led her to my bedroom.

I remember the first time I ever attempted anal sex. It was when I was at university with my ex-boyfriend, and as a young and inexperienced man he was too impatient and far too selfish to take things slowly. It hurt, and I vowed that I’d never let it happen again – until I started fucking Paul. Since then, I absolutely love a cock up my arse (I don’t mind saying here, that I want to be double penetrated by Paul and Ted. It’s fair to say that it’s my major sexual fantasy at the moment although it’s destined to never happen).

Lora put the purple toy on the duvet. She kicked off her sandals, sat on my bed and pulled off her top. I kissed her lovely tits, unbuttoned her skinny jeans and reached into her panties. My fingertips met the piercing in her cotton knickers. Her clit felt like a piece of gravel and her underwear was soaked. She helped me out of my clothes until I was naked.

She was kneeling on my bed and I pulled her jeans off her hips and down her thighs. She lay there with her head on the duvet and her bum in the air and I gazed at her cunt in wonder. I love her pussy so much. She gets so wet that her cunt drips, and I could see the moisture from her pussy gathering against the jewellery through her hood before it ran down her thigh. I placed my tongue against her piercing and tasted her flavour before I passed it along the length of her slit. She groaned with pleasure, so I did it again.

When I reached her arse-hole, I circled it with my tongue then pressed the tip of it into her. Her arse resisted at first but to encourage her I said, “Feel your clit sweetheart”, and then persisted. Lora reached between her legs and teased herself, I felt her tight muscles relax and my tongue entered her bum. My saliva lubricated her arsehole, but it wouldn’t be enough.

She heard the top of the KY tube click in my hands, and I smeared the greasy silicone over her sphincter and eased two of my fingers into her bum one at a time, making her arsehole very slippery. From now on, the experience for Lora would be new. 

I reached for the purple vibrator and held it against her arsehole. It wasn’t even switched on. I wanted just to see her accept it inside her bum. She twitched and then dilated enough to allow me to push it into her. 

I watched her nail-varnished fingertips move over her pierced clit and I knew that she was enjoying the sensation. I twisted the control a little and let the toy begin to hum inside her, then pushed the vibrator deeper into her arse.

“Fuck!”

Her expletive was enough for me to know that she was enjoying it. So I placed the tips of three of my fingers against the opening of Lora’s dripping cunt and I fucked her pussy with my hand. I stroked her g-spot with my fingertips, feeling the toy vibrate against my knuckles as I shagged her lovingly with my hand.

“You want a cock in your arse don’t you?” I said.

“Fuck yes”, she said.

She was enjoying it all so much she hummed and purred with pleasure. My fingers and my tongue constantly teased her pussy as I fucked her arse with the slim vibrator. I knew that I was preparing her for Ted but I knew that when he had her, the experience would be much more intense. I’ve never felt a toy inside me that feels exactly like an erect dick, but I do have one that comes close. I keep it in my bedside cabinet and I pulled my surrogate cock out of the drawer. 

I told her how much it resembled Ted’s dick – I wasn’t stretching the truth, it was probably as long and thick with the tip a little smaller than proportionally normal. (Like I said, his cock is a better shape than most when it comes to anal sex). I gave her the new toy.

“You’re going to suck his cock before he fucks you”

She put it in her mouth, lovingly covering its shaft with her saliva as I described how Ted would want to take her. 

I said that she would be on her knees and that he would first fuck her pussy, just as I was fucking her with my fingers. His big dick would fill her cunt and I would be with her, playing with her clit as he pushed his cock deep inside her. She would be the centre of our attention and she’d be ready to offer us both whatever parts of her naked body we wanted. She would let the Irishman use her pussy and she would feel the movement of his cock inside her and she’d know that when she was ready he’d withdraw and press his tip against her arsehole. We would be waiting for her to give the word.

As I spoke I fucked her arse with the slim toy. But I wanted her to feel what it was like to accept something as big as Ted’s dick. I asked her if she was ready to take the bigger toy and through her ragged breathing she agreed that she was. I eased the slim vibrator from her arse as she placed the larger spittle covered toy in my open hand. I kissed, sucked and licked her wet pussy whilst lubricating the surrogate dick blindly with my KY covered hands. I noticed that her body was shaking in anticipation of what was to come. 

The flesh coloured shaft was slippery with silicone, making it hard to handle, but I controlled its unruly movement and held the tip against her arsehole and asked her if she was ready.

“Oh fuck yes”, she said, “yes please Jayne!”

I watched in slow amazement as her sphincter relaxed around the tip of the dildo and when she had dilated sufficiently I pushed the tip into her. Lora started to moan with pleasure as the head disappeared inside her arse and I began to fuck her slowly and deeply. She caught her breath, struggling to exhale when I twisted the control at its base. My free hand returned to her cunt. Like the humming dildo in her arse, my fingers were slick with KY and four of my fingers slid into her pussy up to my knuckles. I felt the toy up her bum vibrate against the back of my hand and I slid the tip of my thumb over her clit. Her cunt and her arse were full and she was experiencing the closest thing I could manage to double penetration. I knew that she’d love it!

“This weekend Ted is going to fuck you,” I repeated, “he’s going to fuck you up your arse”, as she climaxed loudly and violently on my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment