Monday 23 July 2012

Over the lens


Around lunchtime on Saturday I lay in on my back in Ted’s bed with a naughty smile on my face. He thought that smile was there because he had been running his hand down over my flat stomach towards my cunt. There certainly was a twinkle in my eye as his fingertips slipped over my smooth pubic mound and I parted my legs. The soft pad of his index finger made brief contact with my clit and I blurted out, “My friend Lora wants to fuck you”. His wandering hand stopped. Two fingers were resting on my wet pussy lips. We’d fucked about fifteen minutes earlier his hand was slick with our cum. “And I want to watch you”.

“Oh really?” he said, “Who’s Lora and what have you been saying to her for her to want to have sex with me?” His fingers re-entered my cunt.

“Nothing! She’s my best friend at work”. I started to giggle, “OK, I told her that you were really good at fucking me up the arse”.

Men like to hear a compliment.

Ted pulled his hand away from my cunt. His fingers were slick and I licked them to enjoy the taste of my just fucked pussy and to add more lubricating saliva. Then I lifted my slender thighs and he curled his hand beneath my buttocks. My raised legs tilted my pelvis and his slick fingers found their home against my anus. Gentle pressure from his index finger eased open my sphincter and I hummed in gentle anticipation.

“What else have you been telling her?” Ted asked, pushing a finger deeper into my bum.

“I’ve told her some stories about you …”

“Have you?” he interrupted, slipping a second finger up my bum.

“A few”.

“And she likes what she’s heard?” he started to fuck my arse with his fingers, letting his hand rest along the outside of my pussy so that the tip of his thumb could gently caress my clit.

Men always like the prospect of fucking two girls, but I didn’t really heard why. So I asked him.

“I have always loved fucking two girls at the same time”, he said, “There’s something deeply decadent about pulling my cock out of a girl’s cunt and then slipping it into another’s, it’s the thought of the juices of two pussies coating my shaft, of one girl knowing exactly want my dick feels like inside her when she’s watching me enter her friend. I love the way they talk to each other and the noises of encouragement that get muttered. I love the way that the girl who’s not being fucked gets so turned on by watching her friend’s pussy filled with my cock that she wants my dick even more. And when I let her feel me inside her, the first girl gets even hornier watching. There’s nothing better to create animal lust and passion”.

He had no idea what Lora looked like, so he asked me to describe her. I told him that I’d do better than that and reached for my phone to search for pictures.

Lora’s a very pretty girl with shoulder length, brown hair and blue eyes. Like me, she had a very cute smile with the same sort of full lips. I could quite happy picture Lora’s mouth around Ted’s cock. I told him as much, “I’d just love to watch her sucking you off”, I murmured.

“Does she have a good figure?” he asked.

I looked through more pictures on my phone, but there wasn’t any that really did her justice. I asked if I could borrow his Mac Book because I knew there were more pictures of her on Facebook. He left the bedroom to retrieve his laptop, his erect dick pointing the way. Returning with the computer under one arm Ted stood in the doorway slowly wanking. “You do realise that you could be watching me fuck your friend up the arse in the very near future if I like what I see, don’t you?” he said.

“I hope you do. The idea is making me so completely wet. My pussy is soaked”.

I parted my thighs and he could see my swollen labia were glistening with juices. Ted handed over his Mac Book and settled between my legs. The laptop whirred as it booted up, I moaned softly as his tongue ran over the length of my slit. As his tongue parted my pussy lips, my moisture flooded out of my cunt, the fresh juices diluting the taste of his spunk. His whole mouth covered my pussy, his lips and tongue tracing each line and soft fold of my cunt, his erection pressed hard against the cotton sheets. His arms were around my hips holding me against his face.

“Here”.

He looked up, my cunt lips slipping from his mouth with a soft thwack. I showed him a picture of a girl in tight jeans and tee shirt, slim waist, plump firm tits and a small round bottom.

“She’s online right now,” she added.

“Then tell her that you are having your pussy played with by me right now. And ask her if she wants me to play with hers this evening”.

He watched me place the Mac on my stomach, and listened to me typing a greeting to Lora on instant messenger as his mouth returned to my pussy, pulling himself closer against my cunt. The computer chimed as Lora sent a reply. I giggled quietly and typed an answer.

Me: Hi Lora. I’m with Ted, and I’ve just told him that you want to fuck him.

Lora: OMG. What did he say?

Me: He’s up for it.

Lora: So what did he do?

Me: He started to lick my cunt.

Lora: You dirty bitch!

Me: And he’s pushed two fingers up my arse.

Lora: You dirty, dirty bitch! Are you coming then?

Me; I will be! ;)

It chimed again and again as I exchanged explicit and descriptive comments with my friend.

I said, “Alice’s asked to start web-cam”.

He said nothing, but let the top of his tongue make a return pass over my clit.

“She wants to watch you going down on me”.

Ted answered, “Do you want an audience? Do you want her to watch you fucking my mouth?”

The next thing he heard was Lora’s voice. She was calling me a dirty fucker, as my breath grew ragged. I could barely contain my enjoyment as Ted’s mouth and fingers played with my cunt, while my friend on the web-cam grew more desperate to see what was going on.

“Jayne, show me. Show me Ted licking your pussy, let me see”.

He stopped and looked up. I was slowly turning the Mac around, and he nodded to me. With the screen facing him, he saw the face of Lora looking out at him open mouthed. She was sitting up in her own bed, and he could see that she was wearing a tee shirt with her nipples erect and pressing against the fabric. Her eyes meet his through the small window and she peered forward to take in the view.

Ted smiled at her before returning his mouth to my cunt. He kept his eyes on hers as she peered through the web-cam. Her pupils dilated as she examined the scene.

She kept muttering, partly to herself, partly for my benefit, a running commentary of instructions and encouragement. “Jayne you dirty bitch. You dirty bitch!” He brought his head up. I long string of saliva mingled with my cunt’s juice ran from his tongue to my clit. Both of us girls moaned appreciatively with delight.

“Ted”, I said, “Do you know that she’s pierced her clit? Why don’t you show him Lora?”

As he watched the view on the screen shook, ceiling, walls, parts of Lora’s body, her duvet cover all flashed across the screen, and it became clear that my friend was moving her own laptop. Then it all settled down as she placed her computer on her bed between her knees. Her thighs were apart and the web-cam gave Ted a perfect view of her pussy. The skin on either side of her opening had recently been shaved and she had a narrow strip of closely cropped pubic hair tapering down to no more than a centimetre above the pierced hood of her clitoris.

This act of cyber-exhibitionism clearly excited my friend. Ted reported that he could see that her vagina was flooded with her natural lube and a droplet had formed at the bottom of her pussy. He had his face between my legs, tasting the flavour of my cunt and feeling my hard clit against his lips but his eyes concentrated on the vision on the screen, Lora’s fingers playing with her pierced clit. I lay back listening to the sound of my friend masturbating that came from the Mac’s speakers.

Ted wanted to fuck me, but I wanted this audience to continue. It was his turn to move the webcam and he placed the Mac Book on the sheets next to me. He tilted the screen back as far as it would go, then pulling me up he told me to squat over the keyboard facing the headboard. I braced myself against the wall with my left hand and began massaging my clit with my right. Lora was given a perfect close up of my pussy. My cunt was so wet with my own moisture and Ted’s spit that the tops of my legs shone. Lora was strumming her clit and got a great view of my fingers as first one then another and then another filled my pussy. My voice was rasping with passion and Lora’s voice moaning in pleasure and disbelief was broadcast through the speakers.

“You want to watch her fucked?” Ted asked the girl through cyberspace and then, “Are you ready to fuck me again Jayne?”

The answers from both of us were simply animal noises of desire so Ted joined me over the webcam lens.

We could no longer see Lora, but I knew that she was watching and fingering herself. I felt Ted’s dick press against my opening and my cunt made audible slick wet noises as his dick began to slide forward into my hot tight pussy. With my labia separated and swallowing the end of his erection Ted paused. He wanted Lora to savour the view. He whispered in my ear, “Lora can see exactly what your pussy looks like when you’re getting fucked. You are showing her how fucking good your cunt looks with my dick inside you”.

Then he wrapped his arms around me and cupped my tits in his hands. “Just feel how good that is. Feel how good it is to have my dick just inside your cunt when you know your best friend can see it. Do you want her to see how much cock you can take in your lovely tight pussy?”

He started to fuck me and gripped my firm proud nipples between his fingers and thumbs, “She’s going to picture your pussy full of dick every time she gets horny”, he whispered in my ear. That really turned me on. And as he increased the tempo of his thrusts I gasped with passion. He whispered some more, “She’s getting off on watching me fucking you. She’s fingering her cunt and wishing she was you. Listen to how horny she is just watching your cunt full of my cock, can you hear her getting off?” And Lora was masturbating furiously as she watched. We were three people all horny enough to lose all power of normal speech. We turned into animals only capable of grunting obscenities.

The combination of sensations brought me to orgasm. My tight cunt clamped around Ted’s dick, it was gripping it and milking it. He wanted our audience to see him ejaculate, so at the very last minute he pulled his slippery dick from my vice like pussy, his hot and sensitive cock-end brushed against my wet fingertips and the sensation was all he needed to unleash his spunk.

Semen pumped out over my hand in full close-up detail for Lora to watch. It oozed between my fingers and dripped down onto the Mac. A big globule landed over the lens of the webcam.

No comments:

Post a Comment