Friday 29 June 2012

Explaining to do


It’s been a quiet day in the office. Paul said that he would buy me the stainless steel brute, but I would have to give him a blowjob in the toilets this afternoon. I was given a choice; either responding to tedious emails, answering phone calls from irritable customers and mucking about on Facebook or watching my boss wank himself off, playing with his heavy balls and sucking his big velvety smooth glans. I think that the latter combination makes for a more entertaining Friday afternoon. I thought about it for about ten seconds – then quietly went down the hall to meet him to the gents.

As I was kneeling on the floor in front of him, I was only slightly concerned that his spunk might end up in my hair and that I’d have some explaining to do, but I know Paul well enough now to be able to predict exactly when he’s about to shoot his load. I made sure his cock was firmly down my throat at the critical moment. Feeling his dick throbbing in my gullet nearly made me gag. My eyes watered but I held his cock deep in my mouth as he ejaculated over my tongue, only letting it out when I’d taken his final weakened spurt. I swallowed his mouthful, then licked and sucked him as he shuddered at the attention his hypersensitive dick received.

I think I still have some explaining to do. I’m sure Lora will want to know why I’ve suddenly wiped off my mascara and others will wonder why I have wet piss marks on the knees of my jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment