Wednesday 11 July 2012

In front of the mirror


“Stand in front of the mirror”, Paul said. I looked at him with slight apprehension but I got off the bed and walked across my bedroom in my new shoes. The dress I was wearing suited my figure and the light cotton moved beautifully over my curves. Paul watched my bottom with his erection visibly throbbing. I stood in front of the mirror and placed my hands on the walls on either side. I saw him reflected in the glass as he approached and stood silently behind me. I could see in the mirror that his eyes inspected my body, and I saw appreciation in his face. Paul’s hands settled on my hips, feeling my absence of underwear through the fabric as he caressed my arse. A soft moan left my mouth, enjoying his gentle, persistent inspection. I gathered my dirty-blonde hair away from the back of my neck, inviting him to plant kisses against the nape. In the mirror I saw him lowering his head, and closed my eyes as his soft lips met my skin. I tingled in the anticipation and took a deep breath, I smelt Paul’s cologne.

He watched my reflection in the full-length mirror, seeing the movement of my eyes as his hands pass over my body. He knew that I would accept whatever he chose to do to me willingly. He unzipped my dress. As the zip passed down my back, the material separated revealing my bare skin. His hands slipped inside my dress, I felt the warmth of his palms against my body as he eased the fabric away with the back of his hands. The garment fell off my shoulders as I dropped my arms to my sides, and it slid to my feet on the floor leaving me naked but for my new heels. The muscles in my calves and thighs stood out in my legs as I balanced on them. My blonde hair hung down my back and Paul pushed his nose into it. He inhaled deeply as he reached around my body, cupped my breasts in his palms and teased my hardened nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. He knew I wanted to be fucked.

I rested my hands against the wall and pushed my bottom backwards against the large bulge in his trousers. I brushed Paul’s erection with my bum. He welcomed my attention, pressing his erect dick against me through the fine wool of his trousers as his hands slid down over my stomach and applied enough pressure against me to hold my arse against his crotch; my smooth, warm skin pressed against him. I closed my eyes in anticipation and shifted my weight in my heels to separate my legs. He watched me in the mirror and he enjoyed the pressure of my bottom against him. 

His right hand left my breast and passed across my stomach. I opened my eyes again to see his reflection staring over my shoulder, down at my tattooed mound. His fingertips caressed each of the stars that pointed the way to my cunt. The tip of his middle finger brushed against the lips of my pussy. They were swollen and wet with my desire for him, and they parted easily. His finger entered me. It curled around my pubic bone and reached inside me, stroking my g-spot he always found so easily. My head dropped forwards, and I let out a moan of want as he slowly withdrew his probing finger and letting it run across my diamond-hard clitoris. His finger was coated with my moisture and in the mirror I watched it slide back into me. I couldn’t take my eyes off Paul’s hand as he fucked me with one, two and then three of his fingers. My tight cunt accepted each additional one and got wetter and wetter. He withdrew his hand and I trembled briefly at the loss; but his fingertips returned to my clit, this time approaching from behind, from between my legs and he occasionally pulled the mixed wetness of my cunt backwards and across my arse-hole. I was waiting to welcome his cock wherever he wanted to put it.

I watched him undo his suit trousers, and with the flies open the material dropped away. His erection sprang out of his boxer shorts. I wanted to take my hands off the wall and feel it but he told me to stay exactly as I was. 

He pulled my body backwards against his dick. I felt his hot erection between my thighs, running over my labia and brushing across my clitoris. I watched it emerge between my legs in the mirror as with his hands resting on my hips he pushed and pulled me, controlling my movement. He grunted with pleasure as my juicy pussy coated his dick, the teasing contact between the tip of his cock and my clit made me catch my breath, anticipating the penetration that was sure to happen soon. 

I tried to tilt my hips in my eagerness to feel him inside me, but his right hand swept across my bum and nestled between my buttocks. His middle finger tantalised my arse-hole. It was still wet from the moisture of my pussy. He tested the resistance of my sphincter a little more each time he pulled me backwards; letting me have all the time I needed to accommodate his finger in my bum. I moaned as he began to finger-fuck my arse. 

He placed the palm of his other hand against my back and gently pushed forwards while he pulled the finger in my bum backwards. Now was the time to tilt my hips and present my cunt to be fucked. I knew what was coming and braced myself against the wall and closed my eyes. My heart was pounding with expectation.

The very tip of Paul’s dick slid between the lips of my cunt. I knew that I could move backwards and cover his cock with my pussy, but I waited for what seemed an eternity, enjoying the gentle probing finger in my arse. Without warning he pushed forward into me, slowly and relentlessly, filling the walls of my wet cunt with his long, wide cock. As his dick pushed into me, I blurted out in obscenities in ecstasy, but he withdrew his cock completely. 

I cursed him some more but he calmly pressed his hand against my back a second time, persuading me to bend over for him a little more. I had to take a small step backwards to have room to bend over enough for him. My legs and my body were almost at ninety degrees as I offered him my cunt. 

He then replaced the tip of his dick against my opening and for a second time he pushed even deeper into my sex. He completely filled my pussy in one slow thrust. With his free hand reached around my waist Paul held my pelvis tightly against his hip-bones. I was breathing deeply and slowly when he started pumping into me. I could feel the movement of his dick in my pussy and his finger wiggling in my arse. I started to make passionate groans each time he filled me. It felt heavenly and I started to toy with my clit as his tempo slowly rose. My whole being was now centred on the part of my body that lay between my legs. My orgasm built strongly and unstoppably and I began to gasp and sob as my pussy and arsehole went into spasm around Paul’s cock and finger. I coated his dick with my pearly cum, soaking his balls. My orgasm brought him off. His bollocks lifted and his cock thickened inside me. He held me tightly against him letting me enjoy the powerful throbbing of his glans against the opening of my womb as he growled his deep contentment after each fierce spurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment