Thursday 19 July 2012

Plans


It was very difficult to concentrate at work today. I’ve always found it hard to get on with what I should be doing the morning after some amazing sexual experience, but I’m sure that you can recognise the added dimension caused by having your partner in crime sitting at the desk next to you. If there was such a thing as a “Nobel Prize for managing to stay out of your colleague’s panties during lunch” I would be going to Oslo with the great and the good. I could not stop myself from thinking about Lora’s body all day. What made it all the worse was that between us we had to think up some kind of plan to get Ted to Brighton. So when I managed to avoid thinking about what had happened at my place it was only because I started to dream about what was going to happen at Lora’s.

Anyway, I have a date with the Irishman on Friday evening and somehow we will end up on the coast over the weekend. With the black satin knickers and lacy hold-ups I’m planning to wear, he’ll be putty in my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment