Monday 16 July 2012

Never been so embarrassed


After a bit of day-dreaming about slim gypsy looking girls, I was on the phone at work when the spotty boy from the post room delivered to me a jiffy bag. He’s sweet enough and he hung about between my desk and Lora’s as she teased him about his sexlife. 

With the handset cradled under my chin I looked over the packet trying to work out what it was and then tore it open.

A four inch latex butt plug thumped out onto my desk in full view of my friend and the boy from the post room. Lora looked surprised, the boy looked amazed and I blushed scarlet in front of the whole office. I have never been so embarrassed in my entire life. And it was made all the worse when I saw Paul peering through the venetian blind in his office, laughing raucously at his own clever joke at my expense.

Sometimes I hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment