Wednesday 11 July 2012

Terribly expensive


Paul and I were in a shop in Knightsbridge yesterday and I was wearing new navy blue peep toe shoes. They made my legs look like a baby giraffe's. Paul sat in a comfortable chair and I stood in front of him. In the humid weather, I was wearing a short dress and my legs were bare with a beautiful satin sheen. The elegant height of the heels, possibly more than four inches, accentuated the outlines of the muscles in my calves and thighs. I was aware that they also did something quite divine to my bottom.

Paul said that they looked simply wonderful. And looking at me walking backwards and forwards in front of the mirror as I examined my image I realised that he probably had something of a latent foot fetish.

“They’re terribly expensive”, I said.

He leant forward in his seat conspiratorially, and I went over to him.

“I’ll buy them for you right now, if you show me your cunt”, he said.

Standing in front of him, I looked around then reached down to grab the hem of my skirt. As I raised my hands slowly Paul caught a glimpse of the sky-blue stars. I let him know that I wasn’t wearing any knickers, and about three minutes later we were standing in Sloane Street with my new shoes in a carrier bag hailing a cab to head for my place. The shopping was over and the fucking about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment