Saturday 7 July 2012

A mountain bike


Like a lot girls I join a gym at the beginning of January, and I suppose like most of them I never step over the threshold again after mid-February. I hate dieting but I really need to do something if I’m going to drop a dress size, so I bought a mountain bike. OK it was actually my Dad who bought me the bike; I spent my own money on a lycra outfit that would make me look the part.

The bike was against the wall in the hall of my flat and I got dressed in my new gear, fully intending to burn a few calories riding over the common. I looked at my reflection in the tall mirror in my bedroom. The material tightly hugged my body showing off my tits, my waist and my arse. I twisted about; smacking my bottom lightly and looking at it wobble a little too much.

Then I noticed my crotch. The outline of my cunt was plainly on view for everyone to see. I pulled the fabric away and it snapped back against my skin. My pussy hummed and I stroked myself between my legs. I wondered if Lora were wearing these cycling shorts, would I be able to see the shape of her piercing.

I sat down on my bed, slid my hand into my shorts and fingered myself as I thought about her cunt. 

I never made it to the common.

No comments:

Post a Comment