Wednesday 25 July 2012

Seven is a magic number


Lora and me we have come up with this catalogue of Ted’s orgasms;

The first time was when Ted buggered Lora and he slipped out of her bum as she was cumming. He ejaculated in my mouth as I described before.

Then he came in her pussy as he fucked her doggy style and I held her face to my cunt.

After I spent time over her body enjoying her oozing just fucked pussy in a prolonged sixty-nine, he took me from behind as Lora sucked his balls. For me, I’d have to say that this one felt the best.

A little later we shared a blowjob and we snowballed his offering between us as he watched in awe.

The fifth time was when we both we kneeling on Lora’s bed wiggling our bottoms at Ted and stroking our clits. He took turns inside each of us and eventually climaxed over my bum. She licked it off my skin and by this time his semen was pretty thin and watery. We both agreed that for a guy to cum five times was an impressive feat of stamina.

Then Ted had to take a little nap. 

We let him sleep for a while and Lora lazily fingered my cunt until we decided that we should take full advantage of his cock while we still had it in bed with us. She sucked his limp dick as he dozed until he hardened again then I masturbated him until he was ready to fuck. He entered my arse as I lay on my back with my legs in the air, shagging me for ages. I was cumming over and over again until I had to demand a rest. So many fucks had done amazing things to his staying power. And then entered Lora’s arse from behind as I played with her pussy. He ejaculated in her bowels.

He said he would not be able to cum again for us. 

So I straddled Lora’s face again and let her enjoy my soaking, spunk filled cunt as I reached between her legs and played with her pierced clit. Both of us were still having orgasms – and it makes me glad that I’m a girl – but (bless him) Ted managed to get another hard on. 

The seventh time he entered Lora’s cunt as I squatted over her and fucked her face. He pumped into her vigorously as I watched until he withdrew and splashed her neat landing strip and jewellery with the smallest quantity of sperm.

Seven orgasms will definitely empty any man’s balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment