Monday 23 July 2012

My somewhat tender cunt


These are the things that mark me out as a slut.

I am still wearing the same little black knickers I first put on before I met Ted sixty-six hours ago, but in all of that time I have only had them on for about an hour on Friday and nine hours today .

People have been telling me and Lora that Sunday was a beautiful day. We agree but because we only opened the curtains at about seven o’clock yesterday evening we don’t think it was because of the sunny weather.

Neither of us can remember the number of times we each had an orgasm – I think that is neither here nor there and nothing new - but  we cannot agree on the number of times that we made the Irishman shoot his load. (We will put our heads together and give the definitive answer before too long).

I think Lora’s pussy tastes even better when it’s oozing fresh spunk.

I have now done “ATM”.

And although my pussy received so much attention from Ted over the weekend, I have still found time this afternoon to be standing next to my boss’s desk, with his hand up my skirt and his thumb in my somewhat tender cunt. If he also wants to fuck me before the end of the day I won't complain...


No comments:

Post a Comment