Friday 27 July 2012

The definitive answer


After work this evening I found myself in the pub with Paul, Lora and a few other colleagues. It was a bit crowded with people all going on about the Olympics and everything, and we stood pressed together by the bar.

He said, “If I put my hand in your jeans, will I find out if you have any knickers on?”

I discreetly popped open the top button and suggested that he should find out for himself. 

As he ordered the round of drinks for everyone, his fingertips curled in-between the denim and my naked cunt to give him the definitive answer - no.

I’m going on holiday on Sunday morning. It’ll be me, Lora and her housemate Alice. We are all off to Italy. I’m demob happy and we’re all going to be complete sluts for a week but I have to say that it feels very nice to be fingered in public before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment