Tuesday 10 July 2012

Before we leave


Paul’s wife and kids are away. He didn’t say this directly. I know it’s true because he’s suggested taking me with him to "an important meeting" this afternoon. That’s code for shopping on his expense account. 

Going shopping with Paul is usually all about him buying me the sort of things that he wants me to wear during sex. He’ll happily spend a fortune and then carry all my bags for me but he always fucks me afterwards. I’m quite lucky in that his taste is pretty good. He's never tried to dress me up in horrible or tacky fetish costumes, and I'm never asked to wear the sort of panties that give me thrush. Sometimes it's just silly fun. There was a time when he bought me some nice cowboy boots and a gingham dress and asked me to talk like Scarlet O'Hara as he took me over my kitchen table.

I must remember to take off my knickers before we leave work.

No comments:

Post a Comment