Thursday 31 January 2013

Thrown out



Having a warm skinned, living, eager-to-please, girlie sex toy in residence is really quite wonderful. It does mean that I have very little time to sit and update my blog but am I going to complain about that? Am I fuck!

Paul and Ted don’t seem to appreciate my decision to turn down all of their offers to give me a damn good seeing to, despite my offer to let both of them fuck Chloe when I decide that it’ll be entertaining for all concerned. In spite of their advances I have stuck to my guns and I struggle to think of a time in the last eight months when I have gone so long without a lovely thick cock in my cunt.

Chloe has got temping work with a Government department. She leaves the flat at the same time as me every morning and she looks halfway between chic and slutty in her business suit with the ever so slightly too short skirt and high heels. Of course the slutty part may come from me knowing that she’s never wearing any knickers. (She turned up with the worst collection of panties I’ve ever seen. Apart from the tiger-print cotton ones – which she clearly thinks are very exotic – they all seemed to have come in the sort multi-packs my Nana gives me at Christmas. I’m going to have to educate her in the fine art of lingerie buying!) Going for an interview with her pussy exposed to the elements seemed to be lucky for her, so it took very little effort to persuade her that going to work commando could only offer her further opportunities. I have thrown out all of the knickers she owns. I like to be able to feel her tight teenage cunt whenever I want to and believe me when I say that I frequently do.

No comments:

Post a Comment