Friday 4 January 2013

The centre of attention



Chloe and Simon sat together on the sofa. They were both naked. It was nice to see that he’d used his tongue expertly because she was basking in a post-orgasmic glow. It was obvious that he’d not cum. His handsome cock was still standing up as I stood before them in my four inch stiletto heels. My back was to the wall with the ridiculous poster and I’d taken of my dress. The teenager had never see a girl wearing the kind of quality lingerie Ted had bought for me and I don’t think Simon had seen it too often. I had fine flesh coloured nylon stockings held up with suspenders attached to a wide suspender belt that cinched in my waist. It matched my bra and panties and the ensemble was made of white satin and pink lace. They were both speechless.

My thumbs hooked around the waistband of my knickers and I slowly pulled them down over my hips, teasing them both with the slow reveal of each of my five blue stars. They sat up together, enthralled by my display. Chloe reach forward and pulled my panties down. I stood before them with my knickers stretched tight between my knees, and she caressed my smooth pubic mound tentatively.

“You’d like to taste my cunt wouldn’t you Chloe?” I purred.

She got off the sofa to kneel in front of me. Her face came closer and I could feel her breath against my pussy. I gently grabbed the back of her head, her soft chestnut curls spilled through my fingers and I held her against my cunt. Her tongue slid between my labia and I could feel the wetness from my pussy flow into her open mouth. She found my clit and her instinctive oral skills led me to close my eyes with pure pleasure.

Simon rose and circled us like a hungry wolf. I followed him with my eyes and when I knew he was behind me, I placed my hands on my bottom and parted my buttocks to display my arse-hole.

“I want you to lick my arse”, I said, “Lick my arse as your girlfriend licks my pussy”.

He did as he was told. I stood between them, playing with my tits and pinching my nipples and they knelt on the floor to pleasure me. I had a girl’s tongue in my cunt and a guy’s tongue circling my arse-hole and I rocked my pelvis slowly to fully enjoy their attention. Chloe reached between my calves and grasped Simon’s hard dick, as she gave me pleasure she slowly wanked his cock and as he received her stimulation his ardour grow. He held my buttocks apart and plunged his slippery tongue through my sphincter. I loved what he was going. I knew that he wanted to bugger me and that the Irishman would love to hear me describe it.

It wasn’t elegant when I fully removed my knickers, dragged the teenager onto her back and lay over her naked body, but when my mouth met her dripping cunt she moaned against my rigid clitoris. She fingered my pussy as Simon watched. With her fingertips inside me there was no room for his cock. He needed a little encouragement.

“Fuck my arse”, I said.

He settled on the floor, his knees on either side of Chloe’s face with the tip of his cock pressed against my arse-hole. He grasped my body, his hands gripping my hips and he forced his shaft into me slowly. It felt so good that I needed to return the fabulous sensation to the girl. My fingers had been in her soaking pussy so I held her by her buttocks and eased two slippery fingers up her bum as I sucked her clit between my lips. Her head felt back and thumped against the floor as she panted in ecstasy. She was watching her lover’s cock slipping into the depths of my arse with slow deep strokes. She tried to lick my cunt but she started to cum for the second time that evening. She started to cum for the first time with a girl.

I loved the sound she made in the throes of passion. It was clear that the guy fucking my arse enjoyed it too. His thrusts into me became faster and harder. He made me howl with pleasure and I begged and begged the girl to return her tongue to my cunt. I was so close I only needed the lightest touch and when I felt her lips against my clit my orgasm crashed over me. I collapsed over her body and as my body dropped down the dick in my arse all but slipped out. I felt Simon’s glans flick through my tight arse-hole as he continued to penetrate me, and the extra sensation against the sensitive tip of his cock proved enough to bring him off. His dick pulsed above my arse and a copious amount of spunk splashed over my bottom and my cunt where it dripped over Chloe’s happy face.

No comments:

Post a Comment