Sunday 20 January 2013

Rather demanding



All of last week, there is only Ted who could give me what I craved. Since my adventures at Christmas and the week or so that followed Paul has been rather demanding. 

The Irishman has expressed his desire to hear about me fucking other people and I enjoyed the license he has given me for two reasons. Fucking Simon and his girlfriend was entertaining enough but reporting the details to the Irishman resulted in frankly amazing sex. I wasn’t particularly expecting the bonus of the replay with Chloe and Ted – even less expecting the participation of Lora. As a way to wrap up 2012, that night could have been the most heavenly night of naughty fun I have ever had. It was without doubt the best night of the year.

Although Paul hasn’t said the same in as many words, it’s as plain as the tattoos across Chloe’s shoulders that my boss is outrageously turned on by me being a complete slut. He has fucked me on his desk every evening (and sometimes in the mornings too) since I took the liberty of letting him know what my Christmas was like. I noticed that he had a certain look on his face when I described the young body of the inked teenager getting fucked up the arse, he hasn’t needed to tell me the he would love to fuck her, it’s obvious. He did need to tell me that he didn’t want me to shower in the mornings that he called me in to work early. He wanted to fuck me when the Irishman’s spunk was still inside me. The problem came when Ted also wanted my cunt still sticky when I returned home. The requirements of simple personal hygiene meant that I couldn't let that scenario could for too long.

It came as a bit of relief to be visited by my period. Paul hasn’t got over his Catholic revulsion of fucking a girl while she is menstruating. It doesn’t stop Ted, so to reward him I’m happy to offer him exclusivity for a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment