Wednesday 9 January 2013

Etiquette



When I finally got home I stripped off took a bath. The Irishman had promised to come over later but for the moment I was enjoying a little restorative solitude. As I was lying there having a soak I received a text message from Chloe asking if she and Simon could come and visit me. That left me with a bit of a dilemma. I don’t think that I’d have bothered fucking the guy at home if I hadn’t wanted to fulfil my promise to Ted. Don’t get me wrong, I really did enjoy fucking the two of them, but in all honesty, she was the only one out of the pair who I’d be interested in shagging again. I’m not really sure what the etiquette is in situations like this. 

The thing was that Lora was home alone for the weekend. Alice had gone away to stay with her nice but rather dull boyfriend’s parents and Charlie the beautiful redhead had also left town. I knew that Lora would be quite happy to come into town if invited and the idea of presenting her with a pretty, tattooed plaything for a night would probably send her rushing to the station.

I took the bull by the horns when I got out of the bath. When I called Chloe I decided against telling her that her boyfriend was a relatively poor fuck – after all I don’t know when I might choose to take advantage of his cock in the future – but instead told her that I had plans for the weekend involving my friends. I suggested that she might enjoy coming down to London for the weekend by herself if she was prepared to do whatever we asked her to do. She paused and didn’t answer me straight away. So I prompted her, “Did you enjoy licking my cunt?”

“Oh God yes!”

“Do you want to do it again?”

“I’ve thought about nothing else”.

“Do you want to lick my cunt when you are getting fucked?”

“Oh yes please Jayne”.

“Do you want to get fucked up the arse when you are licking my cunt? Do you want to lick my friend’s cunt as well? Do you want to have my friend Ted bugger you as you lick Lora’s pussy? Would you be our fuck toy for the weekend?”

I knew that she was playing with herself as she gave me her answers and I knew that she’d be getting a train as soon as she could. All that was left for me to do was call Brighton.

No comments:

Post a Comment