Tuesday 8 January 2013

Very little rest



The Irishman met me at the station and in the thirty minutes it took to take a cab to his flat I let him read all of the text messages Simon had sent to me, both before and after he fucked me. I stroked his hard dick through his trousers for the length of the journey it took no time at all to end up on my back in his bed, with my legs around his waist as I dug my nails into his buttocks and pulled him into my cunt. The space on the sheets between my thighs was soaked with the semen that oozed out of my pussy as he demonstrated just how horny my holiday adventure made him. He wanted to reclaim his territory and he needed very little rest or encouragement before he wanted to fuck me again. The sex was so passionate that I relished every pelvic thrust and his expert cock made me cum more often than I cared to count. If he was going to fuck me like this every time I screwed another man then I would feel unbelievably powerful. 

I told him how good it felt to have Simon’s cock in my arse while I pressed my lips against the teenager’s cunt. To ram the message home I gave him the soiled knickers from my bag. The pretty white satin panties he’d bought for me still had traces of the boy’s spunk caught in the lace from where I put them on again before I’d left his flat. Ted held my knickers to his nose, smelling the scent of my cunt and the crispy flecks of semen that lay in them and then he held my legs by my ankles and filled my arse with his fabulous cock to claim my body back.

No comments:

Post a Comment