Thursday 24 January 2013

Dressing for an interview



Knowing that I have a naked young woman in my bed waiting for me at home makes a working day seem ever so long. I’m certainly not going to complain too much. I haven’t told Ted or Paul about my new domestic arrangements - I will do when I feel like the time is right - it’s just that for now I’m having an awful lot of girlie fun working my way through the assortment of sex toys I keep in the top drawer of my bedside cabinet.

This morning I sat at the kitchen table having a mug of tea before I left for work when Chloe came in. She was wearing her interview suit because she had a meeting with a temping agency and she hoped to find work quickly. She looked rather smart and I let her borrow a pair of killer heels, although I don’t think that I’d wear something with such a short skirt.

I asked her to sit on the table in front of me. She did as I asked and parted her legs obediently when I told her too. She’d borrowed a pair of my hold-up stockings and I could see the naked skin at the top of her thighs and the tiger print cotton panties she was wearing. I slid my hands up her skirt and pulled them off.

I’m sure that she’ll do much better in her interview when she’s wearing no knickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment