Thursday 3 January 2013

Chloe and the Muscle Car



As I made my way to The Kings on the Thursday after Christmas my imagination was full of both the anticipated enjoyment of Simon’s handsome cock and the potential conversation I’d have with Ted when I described the whole experience of fucking him. My expensive white and pink satin knickers were soaking. He was sitting at a table with a drink for me, and quite frankly I would have gulped it down and dragged him back to his flat for a fuck fest.

I didn’t do that because he was sitting next to a very pretty teenage girl I’d never met before. She was slim with curly chestnut hair. She had pink full lips, green eyes and pert little tits, she’d taken off her jacket and I could see that she had elaborate tattoos over her shoulders – she was as sexy as Hell. He looked a little embarrassed to have been caught flirting with her, that look that guys have when they’ve been caught doing something they shouldn’t be doing. He muttered introductions, she was called Chloe.

I wasn’t sure what was going on, she might have been his girlfriend but she was very friendly and was amusing enough to compensate me for my disappointment. After I’d drained my glass he persuaded her to take a twenty-pound note and fetch a round at the bar and while she was away he admitted to me after some gentle interrogation that he’d just unexpectedly bumped into her, but he admitted that she was a girl he occasionally fucked. He looked a little crest-fallen, thinking that he’d blown the opportunity I’d offered him. I looked at her sexy little round arse as she stood at the bar waiting to be served.

“I’d fuck her occasionally too, if I still lived here”, I said. My hand reached into his lap and I felt his warm dick get bigger and hotter as he realised the implications of what I’d said, “Does she fuck girls too?”

She came back from the bar carrying the drinks and I knew from the outlines of her nipples that she wasn’t wearing a bra. I knew that the Irishman would love to hear about an unexpected threesome.

I asked her about her tattoos and she was obviously very proud of them. When she asked me if I had any, I mentioned my five blue stars. I sipped my gin and tonic and lazily asked quietly if she’d like to see my cunt. About twenty minutes later we were closing Simon’s front door behind us.

His flat was tidy but was clearly the lair of a provincial young man. I tried my best to ignore the huge poster of the American muscle car that dominated his living room wall. I sat of his sofa with Chloe while Simon rooted through his kitchen cupboards looking for something to drink. She told me that she was eighteen and had always been bi-curious and I knew that she would never be brave enough to make the first move. I moved in and caressed her little breasts through her vest top. She pushed her nipples against my palms, they were hard as marble and I leant against her and pressed her body back against the back of sofa, slipping my tongue into her open mouth.

When Simon came back into the room carrying glasses of Bacardi and (flat) coke, he watched silently as I kissed the teenager deeply. I don’t think he’d ever seen girls kissing like this in real life, but in my experience, every man likes to see a girl playing with another one. I unbuttoned her jeans and let him watch my hand slide into her knickers. Her cotton panties were drenched. My fingertips passed over her closely trimmed pubic hair, her proud clit and curled around her pubic bone and I entered her cunt. She whimpered as I fingered her young, tight pussy.

My host looked on in disbelief. I withdrew my hand from her knickers and suggested that Chloe take off her jeans. She wriggled out of them as Simon stared at my glistening fingers. 

He handed me my drink which I took with my free hand as I savoured the taste of sweet teenage cunt by licking the fingers of my other hand seductively. The pretty young girl pulled off her top and sat back on the sofa completely naked. I looked over her slim body and traced my fingers from her firm little breasts, across her flat stomach to the space between her legs. She opened her thighs. I separated her labia and showed Simon her pink wet cunt. I invited him to go down on her and while his tongue met her pussy I toyed with her clit and bit her taut nipples.

No comments:

Post a Comment