Wednesday 2 January 2013

Coaxed


Quite possibly the best Christmas ever!

Ted was completely overwhelmed by our little experiment in Brighton and professed his undying love for me. So in the run up to the holiday period I spent nearly all of my spare time with the Irishman’s cock in my mouth, my pussy, my fist or my arse. He was insatiably randy and I felt it was my duty to take full advantage and I coaxed a vast amount of spunk from his balls. He admitted that the idea of me fucking other people, girls or guys made him as horny as Hell. He bought me the most beautiful lingerie just before I went home to my Mum and Dad’s and he made me promise to fuck at least one new person when I was wearing the outfit before I came home again.

I will report all the details as soon as I have a moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment