Tuesday 15 January 2013

The freshness of his gift



Although Chloe arrived at my flat with only an overnight bag, she ended up staying for a week. The fact that she didn’t bring enough clothes wasn’t really problematic. For most of the time she didn’t need any, and at no point before she went home again did she put any knickers back on. Ted was around most of the time and he did a sterling job in entertaining our pussies when he was with us. He fucked me repeatedly and if he wasn’t between my legs he seemed to be between those of the teenager. Of course there were times when we needed to let him have a rest. 

We all went to the pub on New Year’s Eve, but even then he suggested that Chloe should be instructed in the gentle art of flashing her cunt. As Big Ben struck twelve he blatantly fingered both of us in the crowded bar. We each saw 2013 in cumming over Ted’s hands.

We were alone together on the night before I went back to work, snuggled up in my bed when she told me that she loved me. Teenage infatuation is like that, I dare say I made similar reckless declarations when I was her age. I was deeply touched none the less. But it was then that I confessed that I was also fucking Paul. I think I wanted to let her know that I wasn’t in love with anyone. I was obviously being a bitch.

She didn’t care. The thought of me fucking my boss only seemed to increase her infatuation with me and as she slipped beneath the duvet and teased my aching, often fucked cunt with her tongue she begged me to tell her all about the sex I have with my married boss. It would have been churlish of me to refuse.

I told her everything as she fingered my cunt and my arse-hole while kissing while sucking my clit, I thought about her tasting Paul’s spunk in my pussy. The very vivid picture of her enjoying the cream-pie my boss gives me was enough to give me a thunderous orgasm.

There has never been such an obvious thing to do. We got out of bed and she sat next to me as I sat at my computer composing a very explicit email to my boss, outlining everything I had been doing during the Christmas break. I knew that he would fuck me at work the next day. So, on that premise, the teenager agreed to stay another night.

The first day back at work was very busy. I didn’t receive any provocative emails from Paul but I did hear from Lora that Alice had dumped her boyfriend. That made me pause for thought, and as the afternoon wore on I did wonder what the implications would be.

As I began to suspect that Paul had made some devastating New Year’s Resolution involving not fucking me anymore, he sent me an email asking me to stay late.

When the office emptied I went to his office. I pulled down my knickers, sat on his desk, lay back over its surface and opened my legs.

“I want you to know Paul”, I said, “that if you fuck me this evening, then I will fuck your wife, I don’t care whether you are with us or not, but I will fuck her before next Christmas”.

He didn’t say anything. He dropped his trousers and wanked himself off for a while as I watched.

“Fuck me now. Cum up my cunt. I have a teenage girl waiting in my bed and she wants to lick your spunk from my pussy. Cum inside me and let her discover what your sperm tastes like in my cunt. Fuck me now and know that your wife is also going to fuck me”.

It was all over very quickly. I don’t know whether it was the prospect of me having sex with his wife or the idea of Chloe licking my cream-pie, but I was aware that he’d ejaculated very heavily indeed. 

When I sat up his spunk began to run out of my pussy and it formed a pool of semen on his desk between my legs.

He looked at the result of his actions. He picked my knickers up off the floor and slipped them over my feet. I pulled them up, feeling his sticky sperm against the lacy gusset. He gave me a bunch of banknotes from his wallet and told me to take a taxi home so that Chloe could enjoy the freshness of his gift.

I couldn’t wait to get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment