Friday 1 February 2013

Turn around and bend over



After yesterday’s post I decided to swing into Marks and Spencer’s on my way home and buy Chloe some lingerie. I picked out a very sexy black bra with a matching suspender belt and some fine black nylons with attractive lacy tops. Of course I completely forgot to grab the knickers that went with the set, the pretty Indian girl at the payment counter made me aware of my “mistake”. I decided to flirt with her a little, giving her a knowing look and telling her that I didn’t wear panties. She blushed deeply and I knew that she fancied me. It never rains, but it pours.

This morning I woke up in a room that was full of the smell of sweat and pussy with dildos and vibrators littering the floor. We’d had an impossible amount of girlie sex and my aching cunt felt tender and bruised. Chloe brought me a mug of tea and as I sat in bed drinking it I watched her dress. When she stepped into her short skirt and zipped herself up I asked her to come nearer.

“Turn around,” I said, “and bend over”.

She did as I asked and I watched her skirt ride up over her slim bottom. She slowly exposed her new lace-topped stockings, the suspenders that held them up and her smooth pussy. I dipped the tip of a finger in my hot tea and then slipped it into her wet cunt. It occurred to me that I wanted her to have something inside her pussy all day so I reached into my bedside cabinet and withdrew my Ben-Wa balls. I eased them into her pussy and I fingered her gently, caressing her g-spot as she held her ankles until she climaxed.

If Chloe were to open her legs, the cherry pink silk cord will still be visible in her cunt as I write.

No comments:

Post a Comment