Wednesday 26 September 2012

Wagnerian heroics



Ted arrived late yesterday evening to perform the duty he performs so expertly at this time of the month. He was doing that thing with his tongue and the blue cotton thread that shocked and surprised me four weeks ago, and once again he held me enraptured. Fucking Hell! He’s so very good at that.

I was gasping in ecstasy as he made me cum for the first time when my mobile started to ring. I wanted whoever it was to fuck off so that I could pull out the tampon and have the Irishman’s slide his cock into me, but I saw the name of the caller. I had to answer it.

“Miss Catfish 2012!” I said in greeting, and I heard my client laughing pleasantly in response.

Ted knew exactly who that was. He looked up from between my open thighs with a look of expectation on his face.

“Is this a good time, Jayne?” she said.

“Of course. It’s always good to hear from you”.

I pushed Ted’s head down and pressed my cunt against his face. He knew that I was talking to someone he had fantasies about; I held the back of his head against my pussy and let him do his best work. His tongue did wonderful things with my clit.

She said, “I thought I’d give you a call, because maybe we could meet for a drink?”

I was right, I was on a promise and I hadn’t misread anything she’d said in the office.

“I’d really like that, thank you. I’d love to meet you for a drink”.

The Irishman heard what I’d answered, and clearly his mind went into overdrive. His tongue certainly did. My breath became ragged, and I struggled to exhale evenly. Nobody would say that I was acting cool.

“I’m sorry,” she said, “I didn’t realise that you had company”.

“It’s fine!” I tried to say.

“Are you with your boss?”

“No. I’m with Ted”.

“Your boyfriend?”

“No. But I think on Facebook they’d say ‘It’s complicated’”.

She laughed at that, and said that she’d call me later.

It might have been the very worst example of bad timing, and Ted’s presence might have deprived me of an imminent night of spectacular lesbian sex that would have made Charlotte and her all-girl orgy friends green with envy, but the Irishman came up for air bursting with lust and a million potential fantasies filling his mind. His rampant sexual appetite for the rest of the night was almost Wagnerian in its heroics.

See I have been listening to Radio 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment