Monday 3 September 2012

He took the hint


I refuse to wear tights until we get into Autumn proper, but there was a definite chill in the air this morning. Mistakenly I assumed that the weather seemed to have decided that’s it as far as the summer goes, so I wore my long black boots to work. I’m not going to pretend that they are the kinky thigh length kind, they come to just below the knee, but they are lovely and the four inch heels do make my legs look very attractive. I walked into the office and before I’d even got to my desk I caught Paul giving me appreciative glances. 

When I’d sat down and turned on my computer the most recent email in my inbox was something suggestive from my boss. I knew straight away that I’d be asked to stay late.

After a day of exchanging flirtatious or crude emails and texts I found myself taking my knickers off at my desk then knocking on his office door.

Bending over his desk in front of him, he reached up my skirt to feel my smooth cunt and he asked, “Are you going to tell me that you’ve been having any more threesomes?”

He clearly was as horny as hell at the prospect of hearing about me fucking other people. I wanted to tell him everything, but I simply couldn’t. I had to be very guarded to protect Lora and I knew that I couldn’t name any names. So trying as hard as I could not to sound vague, I told him that I’d been fucking a couple over at the bank-holiday weekend. I tried to describe what had happened between Ted, Lora and me without making any reference to Brighton, pretending that everything had happened in the Irishman’s flat in north London. The memories were still vivid, but relating everything that had happened to Paul made my pussy flood, and I felt his fingers tease my wet cunt as I spoke.

Everything he heard made him more horny, I knew that he was playing with his gorgeous stiff cock as he listened to the words I was saying. He pulled his hand away from between my legs and pushed me against his desk then he lifted my skirt over my arse. I knew he was going to enter me in one forceful thrust. I wanted to close my eyes in the anticipation, but I saw the photograph on his desk of his pretty wife Sarah looking out at me. I gazed at the woman in the frame as his cock slid into me.

“Fuck me Paul. Fuck me hard. Fill me with your wonderful cock. Fuck me when I’m going down on another girl. Fuck my cunt as I lick hers. Watch me lick her cunt as you fuck me. Do whatever you want to do to me as I lick her cunt”.

He took the hint. He pulled his dick out of my soaking pussy and pushed it roughly up my bum. He was aggressive and it hurt me but I didn’t care. I looked at the photograph of his wife as his cock filled me.

“Fuck me. Fuck me as I lick your wife’s cunt. Just fuck me”.

And his dick throbbed inside me as he filled my arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment