Tuesday 18 September 2012

The depths of his hard drive



Ted arrived late on Monday evening coming straight from his business trip to Swansea. I poured him a drink and told him that I’d met Miss Catfish at work. He was deeply impressed. He was so impressed that he admitted that he had a collection of pictures of her stored in the depths of his hard drive.

I encouraged him to show me the folder, and as the Irishman sat at his Mac we looked at them all together.  He had some of the pictures I’d seen in her portfolio and even the most innocent pictures proceeded through the series to explicit stuff. They got me pretty hot, and they give Ted a thumping hard-on. I took out his dick and lubricated it with my spit then I wanked him off slowly. I felt his orgasm build as we flicked through the folder, his cock twitched and grew.

“I’ve got her phone number”, I told him. And with that, I struggled to catch all of his spunk in my open mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment