Friday 28 September 2012

Clubbing, chatting and dancing



So after a few drinks after work with Lora, she has invited me to Brighton tomorrow night. She wants me to meet Charlie.

The number of times friends of mine have wanted me to meet their fabulous new boyfriends are almost countless. There’s also been plenty of times that I’ve been introduced to a friend’s new beau when I’ve fancied the pants of the guy, but I don’t think I have ever quite been in this situation before.

Not only do I already know that Lora’s new lover is absolutely fucking gorgeous, I have also had a number of masturbatory fantasies and quite a few erotic dreams involving her. 

Leaving aside the whole business that we are talking about girl-on-girl sex for one moment, it might be terribly awkward nonetheless. Lora thinks that it would be a great night to go out clubbing, chatting and dancing. I have an alternative agenda, and I think a truly great night would also involve getting fucked by the student with a strap-on as I tongue my colleague’s cunt. 

Lora hasn’t gone as far to as inviting me to fuck her new girlfriend, but Jesus Christ I’d like to.

No comments:

Post a Comment