Wednesday 12 September 2012

Long tee-shirts


Paul left the barbeque before the end of the evening in time to catch the last train home. He said that he needed to be at home when his family turned up in the morning. My friend was pissed off that I’d fucked him in her bed, so I ingratiated myself by helping Lora, Alice and her nice but rather dull boyfriend clear up the empties in the garden and doing the washing-up. It was very late before we stripped her bed and put on the new sheets. Then I took a quick shower and we fell into bed exhausted.

I was thinking about Ted ejaculating in my mouth and then Paul filling my pussy with spunk. I wanted more sex, but when I turned over to Lora I realised that she was gently snoring.

I fingered my cunt all night.

On Sunday morning, it was obvious that Lora was still in a bad mood with me. I think she was awake, but she was pretending not to be. I reckoned that she’d accept my profuse apologies readily enough a little later on, but for the time being she’d rather make me suffer. Then I heard Alice get up and go downstairs.

I sat in the kitchen with her, drinking mugs of tea while Lora and Alice’s boyfriend stayed in their beds. We were talking in hushed tones about our holiday. Both of us were only wearing the long tee-shirts we’d slept in without any panties. I know this because at one moment Alice shifted in her chair and she flashed her pussy at me.

She knew exactly what she was doing, and she glanced at me with a look that was both innocent and expectant. I remembered our final night on the Amalfi Coast, how I had watched her fuck Luca and then slipped into her bed after he’d left. At that moment, when we were sitting in her kitchen I knew that she had loved the night when she had my mouth between her legs.

I put one of my feet between hers and exerted just enough subtle pressure to encourage her to part her thighs. She looked at me, my glance fixed on the hem of her shirt as her legs separated until she showed me her cunt. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed into a small triangle that tapered down to her slit and her pussy lips were as swollen and puffy as they were on that last night abroad.

I reached across and placed a hand on her bare leg. She didn’t flinch. So I reached higher up her thigh, letting my hand caress the inside of her legs until my fingers met her sex, then slid a finger into her wet cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment