Tuesday 25 September 2012

Knuckle down



I tried to knuckle down and get on with my job all day, working on the new account my boss gave me last week. It’s never easy to get to grips with a new client, but having Lora sit next to me and quietly letting me know additional details of her adventures at Charlie’s all-girl party didn’t help me concentrate.

I nipped to the toilets on one occasion this afternoon and fingered myself to orgasm in the hope that I could get her tales out of my system. It was to no avail.

Because I’d spent too long getting myself off in the cubicles in the Ladies, at closing time I hadn’t got as much done as I hoped. It was seven o’clock and I was still sitting at my desk. My cunt was soaking because as Lora departed she told me that she was going home to get fucked with a strap-on. Everyone had left the office except Paul. I looked up and saw him looking at his computer screen. I’d finally done enough work for the day and I wanted a fuck.

I turned off my PC and walked through to his office. He was looking at a slide show of pictures on the internet of the Model and he was masturbating slowly.

I looked down at his lovely dick in his fist.

“She knew that I was wanking you off last week”, I said.

“I don’t care,” he said, “take off your knickers”.

It was what I wanted to hear, so when I slipped off my skirt, pulled my panties down to my knees and bent over his desk, I welcomed his thick cock in my cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment