Thursday 13 September 2012

Shared orgasmic ecstasy


Sitting on my bed in my pyjamas with my laptop on the duvet I reread all of the explicit emails that Lora had sent to my private account today. Jesus they were hot! 

I wanted to talk to Lora and find out if she’d be back at work tomorrow morning. Her phone rang for ages and I thought it was about to go to voicemail when I heard Alice answer. That got me into a bit of a tizzy.

I wasn’t expecting it and my heart went pitter-pat when I heard her voice. I like to think that I’m ever so grown up, but the evidence would suggest otherwise. I didn’t know what to say – apart from the obvious, that I was as horny as Hell and wanted to fuck her – so there was a bit of an awkward moment. Lora had left her phone in the living room. When it rang Alice found it and saw that it was me calling, so she answered.  We exchanged pleasantries, and we both tried to avoid commenting on what very nearly happened on Sunday morning, but just by talking to her again I couldn’t help but think about her cunt. My hand reached under my waistband and between my legs. I desperately hoped that Alice would want to do the same.

“Is Lora at home then?” I asked.

“Yes she is. She must be upstairs”.

I knew that meant that she was in bed with Charlie.

“She’s with Charlotte”.

If I had the option of clapping my hands together and being transported to anywhere in the World, I would have appeared magically in their house.

“Do you want to talk to her? I can take her phone upstairs if you want”.

Instead of saying, “Actually, what I want is to finish what we started on Sunday” I said that it would be great if she’d do just that.

Don’t get me wrong. There’s no way on Earth that I came across as nonchalant, sophisticated or any of those complimentary adjectives. I was a seething mass cunt-fingering horniness. I would have happily ordered the Slaughtering of the Innocents if I could have fucked the three women in that house. 

As Alice walked up the stairs to the bedroom, the same stairs I’d walked up with Ted and Lora before we shared the Irishman’s dick, she told me just how much scandalous lesbian sex her housemate had been indulging in. I heard her tap on Lora’s bedroom door. And I blurted out, “That could be us”.

She didn’t reply.

The next voice I heard was Lora’s.

She was giggling as she spoke to me. I asked her if she’d be back at work on Friday. I asked her all sorts of stupid inane questions. Between answers, I heard the sound of her skin being sloppily kissed. The student was teasing Lora’s nipples with her mouth, and she was clearly enjoying the attention she was being given. I could hear Lora’s breathing shorten. 

I knew that she was being fingered by the student as she spoke to me and my own fingertips danced over my clit. I demanded to know exactly what was happening in Lora’s room.

“Charlie’s fingers are in my cunt. They feel so good Jayne. And now she’s kissing my tummy. Her fingers are sliding deeper and deeper inside me. She’s playing with my piercing with her thumb as she’s finger-fucking me”.

I reached into the bed-side cabinet and pulled out the rabbit from the top drawer, and pushed the tip of the toy into my cunt. I twisted the control and let it throb in my pussy.

“Her tongue is against me again”, she said, “She’s so good, she’s so good”.

I fucked myself deeper with the toy in my hand.

“Nobody has ever licked my cunt like this. She’s going to make me cum again Jayne. She’s going to make me cum”.
 
My rabbit was as far inside me as possible. The ears vibrated against my clit as Lora described what was happening to her. I wanted to be there, I wanted to see her cum, but I did hear her. She dropped her phone, but I still heard her moaning in pure pleasure and I heard the noise of her bed-springs shudder as her body shook under the beautiful red-head’s expertise. 

Pushing my toy harder into my cunt I joined her in shared orgasmic ecstasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment