Thursday 13 September 2012

I saw her first!


Lora’s been off work. She didn’t reply to any of my emails or texts for three days but she did call me on Wednesday evening.

She told me that the girl in Starbucks was called Charlotte, or more often just Charlie. They talked for ages over coffees until Lora was buzzing on too much caffeine then went on to a pub and polished of a bottle of Pinot Grigio. By then it was getting dark and they both headed home to Charlie’s house in Kemptown.

“Jayne, we been a bed for three days”, she said with her voice brimming with pride. “And”, she left a long pause, “she’s introduced me to the joys of a strap-on”.  

Images of my friend and the beautiful redhead fucking each other filled my mind. I wanted to say, “I saw her first!”
 
I knew it was too childish, even for me, but for the rest of the evening as I sat quietly at home I couldn’t help but think about how I had introduced Ted to Lora and so I deserved an opportunity to fuck the gorgeous girl from Starbucks. It would only be fair after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment