Thursday 27 September 2012

Sweating



I am standing in the doorway to a kitchen. My wrists are tied to eyelets screwed into the doorframe high on either side of me. I can’t move my arms. I can’t move away. Charlie is standing in front of me and over her shoulder I can see Lora and Alice sitting at the table with other women that I don’t know. They are laughing amongst themselves and looking at me. Charlie starts to undo my blouse, I’m not wearing a bra and she plays with my nipples which are proud, hard and dark pink. The women start to make cat calls as they look at my naked tits. They watch the red-head suck my nipples, raking them with her teeth and make lewd comments to encourage her; she undoes the button on my skirt and pulls the zip down. I was so conservatively dressed when I got here, but now these women can stare at me in my underwear. My blouse is open and I’m standing showing the crowd my choice of suspenders, stockings and panties. The student steps away and Lora approaches. She pushes her hand into my little white knickers, and she feels my cunt. I’m wet. She shows the other women how wet her hand is, it's covered from the juices of my pussy. I’m mortified that she’s doing this and I beg her not to do it. She doesn’t listen, but she grabs the waistband of my satin knickers and she pulls my panties down. They are stretched tight between my knees, and when Lora steps away, every girl in the room can see my five blue stars tattoo. They take turns in coming up to me, fingering my cunt or licking and sucking my clit. I don’t want them to, but I can’t stop them. Lora tells them all proudly that I can orgasm easily, but I don’t want to cum like this. I really don’t want to, but they are relentless. I feel that there is someone else behind me. She is squeezing my buttocks roughly. I try to look over my shoulder, but the women in the kitchen stop me from turning back. They are all cheering; the girl behind them is their leader. Her fingers reach between my legs and she enters my pussy. I can feel her inside my cunt as Alice crouches before me and licks my clit. It’s too much. I am whimpering when the woman behind me withdraws her fingers but I can’t turn and see her face. She pushes her slick fingers up my bum. Alice covers my cunt with her warm, wet mouth and then the mystery girl holds something hard against my arse-hole. The woman behind me pushes a strap-on into my bum. I start to cum so hard it makes me cry, Lora is smiling at me, and only then I know that I am allowed to turn around and see who’s buggering me. Through my sobbing and my tears I glance behind me and see that the person fucking my arse is the Model.

I woke up sweating with my fingers in my cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment