Thursday 2 January 2014

The Kings revisited



Back home for Christmas, I went out on the evening of the 24th as is the tradition. I met up with Chloe and we strolled into the pub to meet all the people I’ve not seen all year, including Simon, who like in 2012 he was sitting with a new girlfriend, so he looked a little sheepish.

He knew that his former squeeze had left town and moved in with me, he guessed correctly that we had been having almost endless girl-on-girl sex all year and we guessed correctly that he’d not enjoyed a threesome since. I could see that he was thinking about it as he shuffled onto the crowded bench to let us join him and the girl he introduced and Emma. She was very pretty and wearing a sexy-Santa outfit that showed off her ample tits. Chloe knew her from school and she began to flirt with her subtly. I found it difficult not to stare and her bust. “Maybe,” I thought, “maybe”. And of course I wasn’t alone because Simon kind of glazed over a little bit and had to adjust his jeans to accommodate his growing cock. As I leant against him to offer an innocent Christmas kiss, I let my hand brush against his groin.

He asked us for any news we may have, and we offered a highly edited synopsis of the year. I teased him by whispering some of the details in his ear as I stroked his dick beneath the table. He seemed particularly pleased to be told of Chloe’s expertise with a strap-on dildo.

No comments:

Post a Comment