Wednesday 8 January 2014

Set a stopwatch



Every January since I started fucking my boss you could set a stopwatch running at nine o’clock on the first day back to see when he is going to call me into his office for a “special” one-to-one meeting.

Monday passed without anything happening, but there was a big of a crisis going on in the upper levels of management so there wasn’t really any surprise there. By the end of play on Tuesday Lora cynically declared that she had lost her bet with Charlie the beautiful redhead but said she was sure that I’d have fucked “the little shit” by the end of Wednesday.

She was only half right.

At a quarter to five this afternoon Paul called me into his office and when I got there he was closing the blinds and taking out his dick. “I want you to wish me a Happy New Year”, he said.
It was only after I’d walked back through the crowded office back to my desk that Lora pointed out that I still had a big globule of semen on my chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment