Thursday 30 January 2014

Decorating



If there is a heterosexual man who doesn’t want to masturbate while he watches a girl fuck herself with a vibrator, then I haven’t yet met him.

Surely it wouldn’t surprise anyone to learn that I like being a bit of a show-off, but my experience with the widower introduced me to the fun that can be had when I don’t get fucked but give the frustrated little darling a hand-job or see him wanking off over me.

I have toys that are far bigger than any cock I’ve come across during my sexploits, and quite frankly if a dick was the same size of one or two of them the poor guy would be a fucking deformed freak!

Paul seems to have an almost unquenchable desire to see my cunt stretched open by thick, throbbing dildos; so when I take my knickers off and lie across his desk early in the morning and play with my pierced clit and thrust the lubricated brute into my pink pussy, it doesn’t take him long to decorate my five blue stars with spunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment