Tuesday 7 January 2014

I unleashed a monster



I took Emma into Simon’s bedroom and we had a whale of a time lying together on his dirty semen crushed sheets listening to Chloe cumming over and over again. He must have been perfectly miserable hearing us orgasm in his bed when his ejaculation was being denied. As I lay next to Emma kissing her tits and raking her large nipples with my teeth we could hear how he begged my flatmate – and I mean begged – to let him fuck my her. It was then that I realised that this girl’s figure reminded me of the formidable Victoria. So I started to tell her about the woman in Brighton and her Argentinian lover with the chastity cage.

Emma was enthralled by my stories and I could see the cogs in her mind whirring. “I think that he might go for that,” she said, “he seems to like that humiliation thing. Do you know where you can get them?”

I told her that I would find out.

We were giggling together when the bedroom door burst open. Chloe stood in the doorway. Simon sheepishly stood behind her. She was naked apart from her black stockings, suspenders and high heels and in her hand was the Christmas present I’d bought her. From her handbag she’d taken out the big purple strap-on, and she told the assembly that this was that only thing that she now wanted in her cunt. Emma looked a little shocked. Simon looked utterly crest-fallen. I laughed out loud.

I got off the bed and told the boy to stand in the corner of the room. I took the strap-on from Chloe and stepped into the harness and tightened the straps. 

When I looked around the room with the long and thick phallus pointing at the two young girls I noticed the boy looking horrified at its size in comparison to his own erection. “What’s the matter Simon? This isn’t as big as some of the cocks we’ve had”. And as if to make a point both of the teenagers came forward to suck the toy. As Emma licked the dildo Chloe said, “This is what I want”.

The girls arranged themselves on his bed. Emma at the headboard with her legs apart where Chloe knelt with her face against her school-friend’s cunt. Simon’s girlfriend whimpered as my flatmate went to work and she wiggled her hips in front of me.

“Come and look at this Simon,” I said. 

He quietly stood next to me and stared at the latex toy slide into her. Her cunt was stretched wider and wider around the dildo and as it filled her young pussy Chloe groaned into Emma’s sex. I pulled out of her, just as slowly and let the boy see his saliva mingled with the girl’s natural juices that coated the phallus. I grabbed his cock and held it in my motionless hand, then pushed the toy back into the teenager’s cunt with force. Chloe was knocked forward, but her tongue flicked over Emma’s clit and the girl against the headboard gasped. He watched the three of us and tried to fuck my fist.

Emma said, “There’s three girls fucking in your bed Simon, and there’s nothing you can do to help us. You’re going to wank yourself stupid for months after this aren’t you?”

He grunted pathetically, and tried harder to fuck my loose fist.

She went on, “You’ve really enjoyed licking Chloe’s cunt haven’t you. And you like it that she won’t let you cum. None of us have wanted your spunk this evening, but we’ve all cum loads. Do you like the idea of us cumming when you aren’t allowed? Do you?”

He mumbled that he did.

“Are you going to make it your priority to bring me the things and the people I want and do whatever it takes to satisfy me? Are you going to do that even if I won’t let you cum? Can you make me that promise now?”

He nodded with dejection. He was offering himself to be her cuckhold, and he knew it.

I rocked my hips pushing the dildo into Chloe’s cunt as the girl against the headboard smiled contentedly, knowing that she was always going to be in control, and I tightened my grip around the boy’s cock allowing him to feel the friction he needed to ejaculate over Chloe’s naked back.

As his sperm splattered over her smooth skin, I knew that I had unleashed a monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment