Friday 17 January 2014

"You sir, are a very naughty man"



We took the lift to the ground floor. We walked in unison, our high-heels tapping against the marble floor as our hips were swinging with the tempo. We were both wearing maxing short dresses that barely covered the lace tops of our stockings. If I had managed to avoid feeling like a very expensive whore, then neither of us avoided looking like one. The hotel staff that saw us pass looked as if they were watching for any overt acts of indiscretion; it was only when we both approached Gerry, who rose to his feet as we got near to greet us, that their watchful vigilance disappeared.

The bar was almost empty, a single elderly couple sat on the other side of the room drinking glasses of pre-dinner sherry. Our host was sitting in an armchair and he indicated that we should sit opposite him on a sofa and called the barman over to order us drinks. When we settled onto our seats he said, “You both look lovely, your dresses are quite stunning. I take it that you are both very happy with the lingerie, but I’m rather intrigued to know if Chloe has been allowed to wear the knickers we’ve just bought?”

I said that it would have been a terrible waste for her not to be wearing her new gift.

“Oh I quite agree. Then I’m sure that Dear Chloe would be perfectly happy to part her young thighs enough to let me see her teenage cunt”.

I was alarmed because he hadn’t lowered his voice, and I looked around the room. The elderly couple didn’t appear to have heard his comment, but the barman coming over with our drinks clearly did. He battled to keep his composure and remain professional. The teenager didn’t bat an eyelid. She directed her knees to our host and slowly separated her legs. Gerry watched her movement, his eyes concentrating on the space between her legs until he could see the fine black net that covered her pussy.  As our glasses were placed on the coffee table before us, he said, “The outline of your cunt is clearly visible; I can see that the lips of your pussy are rather swollen and if I’m not mistaken I believe that I can see a little spot of wetness against the lace”. 

The barman was noticeably blushing as he scurried away, “Now my dear, would it be true to say that your cunt is rather wet?”

I glanced over my shoulder at the retreating staff, the back of his ears were scarlet. Ever so slowly I separated my legs, I knew that the moisture from my pussy was flooding my panties and that through the black lace of my knickers he could see my five blue stars and notice that the net was glistening with my cunt’s juices. “You sir, are a very naughty man. But if you would like to see how wet my cunt is, then I would be happy to show you”.

No comments:

Post a Comment