Monday 6 January 2014

Happy Anniversary!



Just like last year, I went out to town the day after Boxing Day, but this year I’d arranged to meet Chloe before we got to The Kings. We thought that the anniversary of our first meeting should be celebrated in some way. Chloe had a big bag over her shoulder and she told me that amongst other things she had brought along the present I’d wisely given her before we left London. Neither of us was sure what exactly we should do or even where we should do it (as neither my old single bed at home or hers offered us a suitable venue), but both believed that Simon and his new girlfriend would be in the pub and if all else failed we knew that he would have the space for some kind of seasonal fuck. I decided that “forgetting” my knickers would help the process along whatever would be in store.

Simon and Emma were sitting together and they seemed happy to let us join them, the two of us sitting on either side of them, this time I sat next to the girl. Emma is a little heavier than the sort of girl I normally go for, but having spent the nights at home since Christmas Eve fingering my cunt and thinking about her big tits, it was very nice indeed to realise that she was flirting saucily with me. I discovered that Simon had bought her some frilly French knickers for Christmas and I asked her to describe them to me. Unlike his taste in wall-posters, he seems to have quite good taste in lingerie. He was positively bursting with pride as Chloe and I shared appreciative comments, and when I quietly let them know that my flatmate hasn’t worn any panties for nearly a year and as it was a special evening I had joined her in going Commando he got extremely flustered.

He must have told his new girlfriend what had happened last year, and she didn’t seem to be particularly bothered by it – intrigued more than anything else – and after a few drinks the three of us girls all went to the toilets together.

Crowded into single a cubicle, Emma lifted her skirt, pulled down her new pretty pink satin knickers and sat on the throne. As she started to tinkle into the pan she shyly placed a hand on my thigh and stroked my leg through my stockings. I smiled down at her and nodded towards Chloe to indicate that she could do the same with her old school-friend.

“If you want to know if we are telling the truth about not wearing any panties,” I asked, “You are quite welcome to find out”.

Her palms moved up our legs in unison, and when her fingertips had crossed the lace of my hold-ups and moved across the soft warm naked flesh of my inner thigh my cunt was dripping. I closed my eyes as the tip of Emma’s finger slipped inside my pussy and I felt my cunt dribble out onto her hand. I reached down to the hem of my short skirt to pull it up and show the girl my five blue stars then I felt her breath against my pussy. When I opened my eyes I saw that Chloe was wriggling her hips over the sitting girl’s hand and I pulled Emma’s face against my clit to fuck her mouth.

We didn’t spend too long in the toilet, just enough time for me to get off, but when we returned to the bar Simon looked apprehensive. His new girlfriend gave him a big kiss as she approached him and a looking of recognition shot across his face when he tasted the scent of my pussy on Emma’s face.

“We are going home now,” she said, and we left the pub.

The four of us walked back to Simon’s flat, he walked ahead chatting to Chloe and I talked to Emma behind them. On the way I realised that the prospect of fucking him appealed far less than the thought of enjoying her charms. She recognised my interest because I made no attempt to avoid gazing at her bust and she rather coquettishly squeezed her breasts together with her upper arms to encourage my attention.

When Simon and my flatmate nipped into an off-license to pick up some booze I told the girl that I wanted to fuck her.

“You will,” she replied.

His flat was still crap. He still had the big poster of the Muscle car on the wall. He went to get glasses from the kitchen, this year there was Coke with some life left in it, but when he poured out the rum he apologised for the absence of ice and I decided that he wouldn’t be allowed to fuck me until his sense of style improved.

I sat in an armchair opposite the sofa, Simon stood near me in the doorway holding the tray of drinks as Chloe slowly opened her legs.

She said, “Just like Jayne told you, I’m not wearing any panties. See my pussy Simon? You’re girlfriend has been fingering my cunt in the toilets, can you see how wet your girlfriend have left my pussy? Jayne has introduced me to a lot of girls this year, so I know what it’s like to have my pussy licked by experts. Do you think you can do as good a job?”

She was toying with herself as she spoke to him. I loved the way she was teasing him, and I watched her fingers strumming across her clit and parting her labia to show him the wet, pink depths of her cunt. He couldn’t take his eyes off the space between her open thighs.

“She’s had a lot of cock too Simon,” I said, “Your ex has been taken by some very well endowed men in the last twelve months. She’s enjoyed some fabulous dicks while I’ve been watching. She’s quite an exhibitionist these days. Have you noticed that your present girlfriend is enjoying her display? I think she wants to watch her fuck you”. Emma was sitting forward on the sofa to get a better view of my flatmate’s actions and when Chloe withdrew her playful fingers, the plump girl slid her hand over her school-friend’s stomach and over her pubic bone. “She’s become quite a little slut hasn’t she? And now she’s letting your girlfriend play with her pussy in your living room. Do you think you’ll be able to satisfy her now?”

“Do you think you can Simon?” asked Emma.

The boy was silent. He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled down his underpants. His cock stood erect before him. It was smaller than I remembered, and it looked rather unimpressive. I actually found it hard not to laugh. Chloe showed no such tact and giggled at the sight of his dick.

“Let’s see if you can make me cum with your mouth at least”, she said and she beckoned him to come forward on his knees.

When his mouth replaced his girlfriend’s fingers against Chloe’s pussy, she purred as his tongue went to work. He knew that he was going to have to do well.

Watching him perform on my flatmate turned me on. It was the look of joy on the teenager’s face that thrilled me. She fucked his face, bucking her cunt against his mouth, wriggling and panting as she grabbed a handful of his hair to keep him there. I parted my legs to finger my pussy as I watched him, exposing my five blue stars to the girl sitting next to them.

She rose to her feet and crossed the room. I pointed to the space on the floor before me; she knew what I expected her to do. I looked across at Chloe receiving oral sex from our host as his girlfriend’s tongue met my cunt and I thought, “Happy Anniversary!”

No comments:

Post a Comment