Monday 13 January 2014

Carl Jung

The cab drove off and left me in a business park wedged between two railway lines. It was a cold night and there was sleet in the air, I could see the wet flakes drift through the harsh floodlights. I was wearing a little black dress, heels and no stockings, and despite a fake fur bomber jacket I was perilously cold. The place was empty, all the premises were closed up and dark except for one. It was a railway arch with large wooden doors concealing what was inside, but I could see coloured light seeping through the small gap at the bottom. I was in the right place, so I walked towards it. As I got nearer I heard the sound of music, there was obviously a party going on and as I approached a small doorway cut into the panels, a bald man appeared out of the darkness. He was enormous, built like a brick shithouse, ugly and very overweight.

“You can’t go in there love,” he said.

I listened to the sounds of the party coming from indoors, I was desperate to get inside and I begged him to let me in.

“You can’t go in unless your cunt is very wet”. He placed a huge paw on my naked legs and pulled my short skirt up and exposed my naked tattooed mound. I felt the rough, calloused skin of his hand press against my cunt and he forced his fingers into my pussy. He stared into my eyes as he fucked me with his hand roughly. I wanted to join the party so much that my cunt started to lubricate his coarse fingers and as I got wetter he pushed more fingers inside me until he was nearly fisting me. I could feel his calloused knuckles opening me, but I was determined to be let into the party.

Anyone who’s got A level Psychology will know what that dream means.

No comments:

Post a Comment