Tuesday 19 February 2013

Very messy



There’s no doubt that I appear to take the services Ted offers me once a month rather for granted. I say this because the look on Chloe’s face while she sat watching him perform oral sex on me in my living room, doing that thing with his tongue and the small piece of blue cotton, was pure disbelief. Like me, she’s said that she gets unbelievably horny during her period. She knew that I came on at the beginning of the week and when I told her that we would be expecting a visit from the Irishman she knew that the visit would end up with rather rusty looking stains on the sheets, but was amazed to see me pull my cotton knickers to one side as I sat on the sofa while he settled on the floor in front of me.

She fingered herself remorselessly. She had to because I wasn’t in any kind of mood to share him. He fucked me over and over again, either with our audience getting a full view of our activities or listening do me very vocally enjoying his expertise with she tried to sleep next door on the sofa.

When Ted was preparing to leave early in the morning I invited her to join me in bed. She was clearly still as horny as Hell and it would have been heartless of me to do little to help her predicament. The Irishman came in from having a shower wrapped in my bathrobe and saw us snuggled up and playing together. I threw off the duvet to let him watch me playing with her pussy on the very messy sheets. As he saw my fingers disappear into her tight teenage cunt his cock started to swell. He opened the bathrobe to present us with his wonderful hard dick. As the girl in my bed had spent hours getting herself off it only seemed fair to let her have him. She got onto her hands and knees and took his shaft in her mouth. 

She masturbated him and let him fuck her throat while I was kneeling behind her licking her pussy. She was so thrilled to have someone other than herself teasing her clit that she came easily, and only when she felt her orgasm subside did Ted empty what was left in his balls over her tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment