Friday 8 February 2013

Didn't notice or care



“This is my boss Paul and I’ve brought him here because I want to watch you fuck him”.

Chloe stood in front of us in my living room. I had sent her a text message to tell her that I was leaving work early, but I didn’t tell her that I would be bringing company with me. She knew that I fucked my boss but she wasn’t expecting this. She had borrowed my little black satin kimono and she wore only that with a pair of fishnet hold-ups and high-heeled court shoes. I didn’t have to remind her that she’d promised to do whatever I asked her to do, but she looked a little apprehensive. It wasn’t surprising, I realised that Paul was probably three times her age.

“I’ve been fucking Paul for years. You’ll love his cock. I have watched him fuck Alice but now I want to watch him fuck you. You will do this for me won’t you?”

The teenager looked at Paul as he settled onto my sofa. He looked very confident and self-assured in his business suit, very sexy. Chloe said nothing but she nodded silently as I settled next to my boss. Paul politely asked her to open her kimono, and rather nervously she pulled at the belt around her waist.

She held the lapels of the robe and coquettishly flashed her pert little breasts at the older man sitting in front of her as he unbuttoned his jacket. We could see that her pink nipples were standing proud and firm when he tapped on his right knee to invite her to sit of his lap. She settled on his knee and let the robe fall off her tattooed shoulders and she trust her chest forwards. As Chloe presented her small tits to Paul he curled an arm around her slim teenage waist and his mouth fell against her erect nipples. He raked them between his teeth as she draped her arm over his shoulders. She looked at me, asking for my consent and I gave her a little nod as she closed her eyes to enjoy my boss’s attention.

He played with her breasts with his mouth and his free hand, squeezing her nipples firmly but gently. I wriggled out of my knickers as I watched them, parting my own thighs at the same time my accomplice did. As she sat on Paul’s lap, her stockinged leg brushed against Paul groin, making contact with his impressive erection through his trousers. I remembered the first time I felt his big dick and I knew that Chloe would want to feel its size inside her.

Paul’s free hand wondered down the teenager’s torso and passed over her freshly shaven pubic mound. I looked intently as his fingertips caressed her cunt. Her labia were swollen and he teased the soft puffy flesh gently, pushing her lips from side to side as they started to shine with her moisture. His index finger travelled to the base of her pussy then eased upwards to her clit and separated the soft folds. The teenager’s cunt left its wetness against the pad of Paul’s finger and she murmured her quiet pleasure while he repeated the action over and over again.

I started to finger myself as I watched them. Her cunt was soaking and begging to be filled.
First Paul’s index finger entered her; he pushed it as far inside her as possible, over her g-spot and then slowly withdrew it. I couldn’t take my eyes off her pussy but I knew that she was looking back at me. He slid a second finger inside her and I heard her gasp in pleasure. He fucked her with two fingers as she pulled his mouth away from her breasts and kissed him deeply. As my boss slipped his ring-finger into her cunt, their tongues milled against each other. I watched the base of his fingers against her labia, the hard gold of his wedding ring against teenage clit and she knew that she was about to fuck a married man.

“I want to see him fuck your mouth. You want to suck his dick don’t you Chloe?”

She rose from his lap and let the robe fall to the floor. She stood in front of him wearing only her stockings and heels, looking at my boss while he inelegantly fumbled with his trousers. He opened his flies and presented the young girl with the view of his long and hard cock. He held it in his hand; his fingers and thumb were unable to meet as he gripped his thick girth, masturbating slowly as she looked in awe. Chloe got onto her knees between Paul’s legs, her face getting slowly closer to the huge cock she was about to taste. She held him in both hands, taking over the slow wanking action from him, and she opened her mouth to take him.

When her lips parted and she started to suck his cock, my fingers entered my own pussy. He grabbed a handful of her chestnut curls and forced his dick deeper into her mouth. She gagged. She pulled away and she spluttered, but quickly returned to his cock when she watched where my hand was busy.

She took more and more, opening her gullet and letting Paul’s cock down her throat. Thick saliva ran in strings from her mouth to the tip of boss’s dick whenever the teenager paused for rest but she hungrily took his twitching shaft over her tongue when she saw me masturbating.

I wanted Chloe’s mouth to work its magic on my cunt. Seeing her giving Paul such a blow-job turned me on so much that I could hardly speak.

“It’s time for you to feel what my boss’s dick feels like in in your pussy. Fuck him doggie style and come and lick my pussy”.

She edged sideways from between Paul’s legs and knelt between mine. Her tongue made contact with my clit immediately. I rested my own high-heels against her tattooed shoulders and grasped a handful of her long chestnut hair to hold her face against my cunt. My boss got to his feet and shuffled across the floor to kneel behind the girl’s hips. He held his cock in his hand and aimed it against the opening of her wet teenage pussy. He forced himself into her in a single thrust. The violence of his action expelled the air from her lungs and I felt her warm breath rush over my dripping cunt. I closed my eyes as her wet tongue embraced my pussy, her ragged breathing enhancing the sensation as Paul’s huge dick filled her cunt remorselessly. I rocked my pelvis, fucking her face while my boss used her pussy.

I opened my eyes and looked at her on her knees. Paul held her by her slim waist while her thrust his dick into her tight teenage cunt. The sight of him fucking her as she licked my pussy was almost enough to make me cum, but I knew that I wanted him to bugger her. I wanted him to fuck her up the arse before she gave me an orgasm. I wanted her to feel his big, thick cock up her bum when I climaxed.

“Fuck her up the arse. Fuck her up her little teenage arse”, I barked.

I had no lubricant to hand. Paul’s cock is big. It’s also blunt ended. It’s not easy to take, even if you are experienced in anal sex. I didn’t want Chloe to be hurt, but I didn’t want to have to stop and fetch the K-Y jelly from the bedroom.

Paul withdrew his cock from the girl’s soaking pussy, she moaned with a combination of regret and anticipation of what was to come. I pulled her away from my sex, grabbing her by the hair so that I could look into her eyes. Around her mouth her skin was shining and wet from the juices my cunt had left across her face. She looked hungry for more new experiences as the tip of my boss’s cock pressed against her unlubricated sphincter.

“Take his cock. Take his cock up your bum”, I murmured to her reassuringly as I wiped my pussy’s moisture from her chin. Her brow furrowed as Paul pressed his dick slowly against her. “Lick my cunt baby, lick my cunt”, I said softly, and I pushed my sex against her mouth. 

She squealed against my pussy when her arse-hole opened around his dick and he was inside her. He didn’t move; he took his time to allow her to enjoy the feeling. “Suck my clit. Suck my clit and feel your own”. She reached between her legs and played with herself while Paul’s cock filled her arse, and when she was ready she felt his shaft begin the move inside her again. I looked down at her face between my legs, her arms were hooked around my thighs and she held me tightly against her face. She was performing superbly on me, and I held a handful of her hair as I fucked her face.

I looked up at Paul, he held her hips firmly as he buggered her, but he was staring straight into my eyes as he fucked her. The look on his face made me cum so hard that I didn’t notice or care when his dick erupted inside her tight young arse-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment