Thursday 21 February 2013

Marks the Dominatrix had left



I sat in the back seat of Ted’s car when he drove us home.

Chloe’s mascara had run over her cheeks and she looked a mess as she sat next to the Irishman, she was obviously extremely thrilled by her recent experience but she remained quiet. I said nothing on the journey across town. I wasn’t really sure what should have happened when the car pulled up outside my flat, I wasn’t sure what Chloe would want to do and I decided that I would let her take the lead. The teenager invited him in.

Once inside the front door my house-guest burst into an effusive description of the treatment she’d been given. I listened to her describe the experience and knew that the Irishman would wank himself into a stupor by thinking about the images Chloe provided. The girl disrobed in front of Ted in the living room, showing him the marks on her skin, the red weals around her cunt that had been left by The Model. He pulled her young naked body against his face and kissed each of the marks the Dominatrix had left. He wanted to fuck her. She wanted him to fuck her up the arse.

No comments:

Post a Comment