Friday 22 February 2013

Trojan



Since the objection of my affection dumped her boyfriend she has become something of a Trojan in her relentless pursuit of new sexual girl-on-girl experiences. I have mixed feelings about this because there’s a huge part of me that wants Alice to be mine and mine alone. At the same time I have to admit that monogamy is concept I hardly recognise and I seriously doubt that I’d even begin to give up fucking the other women and men in my life. I’ve not seen her as often as I’d like to, but I’m old enough to accept that I can’t have everything.

She has been very good at keeping me informed and during those lengthy and explicit phone conversations Chloe has been ever so good at performing between my legs. On balance, when we were talking and Alice was describing, in no uncertain terms, the events that have been happening during her growing friendship with the Formidable Victoria, and quite blatantly fingering her pussy as she related everything, it was Alice that showed the worst signs of jealousy.

That phone call ended up with another invitation to Brighton. At the weekend Lora will be away – she’s taking the beautiful red-head to meet her parents – but Alice, Chloe and me are going to see the woman with the erotic portrait in her living room.

Because I like to be generous to the living sex-toy that has set up residence in my flat, I found myself in Marks & Spencer’s. I was holding a present for her, a sexy little set of white satin underwear day-dreaming about my plans and not really paying attention to my surroundings.

“Still no panties?”

It was the pretty Indian girl who’d served me last month. There was nobody else in the queue, and she flirted with me a little more obviously. The prospect of having sex with such a lithe and exotic looking girl set my mind off onto an altogether different fantasy and if I hadn’t been lying about not wearing any knickers, the wetness of my cunt would have been dribbling down my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment