Monday 4 February 2013

Grinding my sex against her face



When I was grasping the bedstead in Alice’s bedroom and looked over my shoulder I saw the teenager’s prone naked body. My pussy was directly over her mouth and her tongue was working my cunt better than she’d ever done before. The sensation was simply awesome.

But between Chloe’s open thighs, the girl I am unashamedly in love with was happily and unreservedly enjoying the teenager’s tight pussy. I burned with all-consuming jealousy as I watched her. I felt Chloe’s breath against my soaking pussy shorten as Alice gave her an orgasm. I wanted Alice. I wanted her so much when she made my companion cum. The teenager moaned into my cunt and I demanded that she continue to tongue me.

Alice didn’t stop, her fingers entered the girl lying on her bed, whether they were inside her pussy or her arse I didn’t know, but as I watched them I pressed my cunt against Chloe’s mouth, bruising her lips and my pussy, grinding my sex against her face with unexpected violence until my orgasm flooded into her mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment