Tuesday 11 December 2012

The tips of her heels against his neck



When I looked around the kitchen and saw each of the girls’ lovely pussies on display for Ted my cunt was soaking. The anticipation was unbelievable. The three girls around me were some of the sexiest women I had ever come across and I knew them all. I have been blessed with the opportunity to fuck each of them. I knew the sounds they made when they had an orgasm and I knew the taste of their pussies when they came. And now I was going to share the experience of fucking them with the Irishman.

The poor guy was dumbstruck. Alice and Charlie sat next to each other on the worktop and opened their legs. Ted couldn’t take his eyes off their cunts. He hadn’t fucked either of them before and I knew he was relishing the prospect of playing with them both. At the sight of them displaying their pink, wet pussies and knowing what we had all planned, I couldn’t help but slip my hand between my legs and gently stroke my swollen clit.

Lora started to undress him, pulling off his jacket and shirt while I knelt in front of him and unbuttoned his jeans. When I pulled down his underpants his cock sprang out. He was as hard as granite and I took his hot, purple glans in my mouth. He whimpered with delight as his audience watched me suck his dick. I caressed his balls as he fucked my throat, but when I looked up at him I saw that he was enraptured by the sight of my friends playing with themselves provocatively. He wasn’t aware of Lora locking his wrists into a pair of fluffy, pink handcuffs behind his back until it was too late.

“Ted, this is my girlfriend Charlie. Until a few weeks ago she had never fucked a guy. She was a virgin. And she fucked Sergio in front of us. He licked her virgin pussy and then he fucked her for the first time. Would you like to be the second man to lick her cunt? If you look at the way she’s playing with her pussy, you’ll know that she’d like to feel your tongue against her cunt. Would you like to be the second man to have my beautiful girlfriend?”

His hard cock left my mouth with a loud plop. Then Lora led him to the space before Charlie’s open legs. His erection bobbed about in front of her wet, pink slit. He could have pushed his shaft into her in a swift movement but he didn’t do that. Lora held his proud erection and she circled the opening of her girlfriend’s pussy with his tip. “Lick my girlfriend’s cunt”, she said.

He dropped to his knees. The beautiful red-head raised her feet and rested the tips of her high heels against Ted’s neck. She pressed the tips of her heels against his skin and her new position tilted her pelvis to present her cunt perfectly for his eager mouth. We watched his mouth fall against her wet pussy and he kissed and sucked her proud clit. Charlie cradled the back of his head and pulled his face against her. “So many girls have done this, but you are only the second man to taste my cunt”, she said softly, “You are so good at this Ted”.

Lora, Alice and me watched him perform on her. I knelt next to him and grasped his dick and tugged his erection. I was facing Alice and she pulled my face to the space between her thighs. As she watched the Irishman go down on the student I teased her pussy with my mouth. Lora watched us all with immense pride. When the red-head started to cum she pressed her high heels harder against Ted’s neck and she fucked his face with equal violence, bruising his lips and flooding his mouth with her pearly cum. Her body shook against his face as she blushed pink in pure ecstasy.

She started to giggle and Lora pulled him away. It was now Alice’s turn.

I stepped away from the Pixie to leave space for our plaything. He settled in front of her and like Charlie had done, Alice placed her heels against the Irishman’s neck. He gave her the same attention he’d been giving the student and she showed equal appreciation of his efforts. As he tongued her pussy we watched and fingered ourselves. I knew how enjoyable his actions were, so did Lora and now the beautiful red-head was recently familiar with his skills.

“Oh that’s good Ted, that’s so good”, Alice said, “You want to fuck me Ted. Don’t you want to fuck me”.

He was attempting to answer her, but she pressed her cunt against his mouth so hard he couldn’t say anything. It was Lora who answered for him as Alice climaxed against his mouth.

“We are going to take you upstairs now. We are all going to fuck you. You can have each of us”.

No comments:

Post a Comment