Wednesday 5 December 2012

Scientific endeavour



Lora wants to conduct an experiment.

She said that it would be interesting to see how many girls can be given orgasms by penetrative sex without a guy ejaculating. To do it the guy will have to be underneath, he’ll have to be not in control and he’ll have to know that his cock is there to be used for the girl’s pleasure. Let’s not beat about the bush here, she’s talking about tying a man up and riding his dick.

I know where this scientific endeavour has its roots. After my phone call to Brighton last Friday night there was obviously quite a long conversation that went on around the table in my absence. No doubt it was partly informed by the remarkable relationship the formidable Victoria has with her very well endowed Argentinian lover, but the girls around the kitchen table were clearly all suitably impressed with my version of phone sex. That might make me sound very self-assured, but when Lora reminded me that Alice’s iron bedstead would adequately provide the necessary restraints for Ted’s wrists, I knew exactly what was being proposed.

Even Charlie was happy to play her part.

So, this weekend four girls are going to have a little competition in Brighton. If only we could in some way, hope to persuade the Irishman to join us…

No comments:

Post a Comment