Wednesday 5 December 2012

The finest taste in Christendom



The sex with Ted on Monday night was mind-blowing. I have never seen a man as uncontrollably horny as he was on the short journey to his flat. He was shivering in the car as he drove home, his shirt was soaked where two women’s piss had flowed off his face and over his throat, but his cock was out and incredibly hard. I thought about wanking him off, but knew it would make him a danger to other traffic on the road.

He started to undress himself as soon as he was through his front door. I dropped my coat on the floor and he entered me in the hall. He filled me with sperm almost immediately.

It didn’t end there. I can honestly say that I lost count of the number of times we fucked. He recovered his vigour abnormally quickly. His recent memories acted on his libido far more strongly than any little blue pills. I’m not going to pretend that there weren’t occasions when I helped his ardour return. A hardening dick that’s coated with pussy juices and fresh spunk has to have one of the finest tastes in Christendom in my humble opinion.

When I was describing the events of the whole night to Lora, it was when I mentioned my enjoyment of sucking his sticky just fucked cock that we hatched the plan for the weekend. If he can’t manage to fuck each of us without cumming, then both of us agreed that we will be perfectly happy to “fluff” him until he can perform on the next girl.

Lora has invited Ted to a small party at her place on Saturday night. Alice and Charlie the beautiful red-head are all fully briefed and up for it. Neither of us has let him know what is expected of him and he will be staying with me the night before. In all fairness and to give him the best chance to perform the duties he doesn’t yet know are expected from him, I shall be doing my very best on Friday to completely empty his balls.

No comments:

Post a Comment