Monday 3 December 2012

A different kind of phone sex



The Irishman played with my pussy all the way home in the cab and in no time at all he was sitting on the floor between legs licking my cunt and cleaning away the sticky remains of Paul’s semen from my smooth mound. Just like my boss, he was masturbating as he lavished his attention on my sex, but unlike in the office an hour or so earlier, this man knew he was going to fuck me.

When I was ready, I led him to the bedroom and watched him undress. He lay on the bed naked while I (sans panties) was otherwise fully clothed. I climbed over him and pulled up my skirt then lowered myself onto his gorgeous cock. My hips rocked over his and I quietly relished the satisfying sensation of full penetration by such a superb dick. It was obvious that he was thinking about all the people if fuck. A little bit of jealousy always makes a man want to perform that little bit better, and he asked a few caring, seemingly innocent and charming questions about my level of enjoyment and I reassured him that everything he did, he did perfectly. I love his cock. So nothing I said was at all untrue.

I am such a show off. As I rode Ted’s dick I wanted to share the experience with Lora. I knew that she’d have been home for a while, so I reached for my phone and called her. She was surprised to hear from me because she knew that I’d a date with the Irishman, but I explained that as I was speaking to her I had his cock deep in my pussy. She was with Charlie and Alice in their kitchen and she put me on the speaker-phone.

When Ted heard the comments that were coming from around the table he became extremely excited. He started to buck his hips in an attempt to fuck me harder. I moaned a little as his cock moved inside me, partly to encourage him but partly to entertain the audio voyeurs. The girls egged me on, telling me to finger my clit and fuck him harder back. His cock started to swell inside me, I groaned with pleasure as I felt my orgasm build and I knew that Ted was about to fill my cunt with sperm.  

But then I heard Charlie’s voice, “Don’t let him cum yet. We want to hear more”.

I pulled myself away and Ted’s dick slapped against his stomach, twitching violently and oozing pre-cum but he didn’t ejaculate.

“I’m not going to let him cum yet Charlie, because I’m going to sit on his face until he calms down”.

As the Irishman performed on me I listened to Lora praising his cunt licking skills to her friends. I looked down at his face, his nose pressed against my five blue stars and I took a photograph on my phone and then sent it to the audience in Brighton.

I heard Lora’s phone beep and listened to the reaction of the girls around the table. It was the things that Alice said that turned me on the most, because I knew when I moved back down Ted’s body and returned his cock to my pussy, that she also wanted his dick in her cunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment